1. 1. Should i get-tmod

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

Staff Application Format

1.     What is your in-game name?:Lopock, CPL Lopock 1A59, SWAT PVT Lopock XR51

2.     What is your steam name?:Lopock

3.     What is your steam ID?:]STEAM_0:0:15434091

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes, I have been on other staff team when there was bunch of new police rp servers that poped up they only lasted around a month but I was ranging from t-mod to super admin once they shut down I came back over here.

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)When I first joined this server it was around  February 2016

6.     What date did you make your forums account?June 22 2017

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

8.     How many warns do you have on the server? I have 6 but one was when someone made up a NLR rule which wasn't true and I had redo on the sit and got permission for it to be taken away but the warn removal system was broke at the time https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991133910/screenshots/ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1423785456 

9.     Have you donated?Yes,$90 on VIP+ T-mod pack Vape chainsaw and perm diamond package on mill rp

10.  What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

11.  Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12.  Timezone: EST

13.  Permission (Admin+ need this)N/A:

14.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)I have dealt with a lot in my personal life, my d so I can be a fun person but mature and strict. I wouldn't be afraid to report other staff for being minges and not following rules themselves. I would properly deal with the situations going to the handbook and making sure I’m doing the right thing, also that I'm active often and take role-play very serious. Next, I love this sever so much I want to help it out. I have met great people on here, and I don’t want it to be turned sour i want other people to have the experience I had when I first joined. Next I am in scouts and I joined around when I joined this server in 2016. I am only 14 and at life rank which is one below eagle which is the highest also I am the SPL for my second term in a row which is the highest patrol leader you can be as a scout. I am part of other school groups that take leader ship and I’m going into to ROTC so I know discipline and how to deal with situations. So I can help this server with strictness but be fun at the same time. Next I'm not scared of who the people are if I feel like they need to be warned I will warn them.

15.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?First, I would warn them to stop cussing if they didn't listen I would gag them. I would let the people that they RDMed tell there story then ungag the person if they have calmed down they we be ungagrd and then if they tried to diss anyone or another staff for along time I would add mass staff/player diss and then after all that what ever they did in that sit. Like dissing or making racial slur I wou8ld warn him for all of that and have a higher up come to minge them for the time needed which would at least be 10,000 seconds from mass rdming. Then the 600 for diss. Then if they LTAPed another 3600 given by the higher up.

(Extra info around 3 months ago I had to leave due to real life issues and school I'm back and going to be really active also I still have t-mod in game and TS)

Edited by Lopock

3 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

+ Support

- Hard working

- Mature

- Active

- Would make a great staff member

Best of luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-/+ Support

Was a hard worker, was mature and active aswell, but i feel as if you just came back from your LOA, i think you should come back and get used to everything again before being staff (you were gone for quite a while)

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

-Support

• You just came back from your LOA I suggestion for you to get back into gaminglight and start playing again
  • When you were a staff member before you didn't really go on duty much
  • Application needs more effort
  • Good Luck

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

10 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• You just came back from your LOA I suggestion for you to get back into gaminglight and start playing again
  • Good Luck

Also some basic grammar mistakes

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

18 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck

everything but the effort part.