Cole B. or Cole Umbrella Corp Staff App

Cole B

Should Cole B. Get Tmod?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cole Get tmod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Cole B. or Cole Umbrella Corp 

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Cole B. (Sorry did not change it from last time I was staff.)

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:176563031

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was Moderator and support on here about a year ago before I left to focus more on my grades. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 7/23/2015 or 2016 

6. What date did you make your forums account?  April 28, 2017 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server?17 

9. Have you donated? Yes 

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial mod 

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes 

12. Timezone: EST 

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve this rank because I will work very hard at being staff and  I will be very active as staff. I also have experience with staffing on this server so I know hot to handle a lot of the situations that pop up. I will never abuse my rank no matter what rank I have.  If someone asks for help I will help them as mush as I can. I also love to help out in this community I will do what zeeptin has instructed us as staff to do or anyone above me. I will also always listen to my higher ups and do what they tell me. I will attend staff meetings as much as I can. So guys since 17 warns the last warn I got was about now last year. Since then I have been mod, support staff, Lt,ARU, Swat, State trooper.  I had quit all of those positions to focus on my grades but still getting on gaming light about once a month.  When I first joined the server I was 12 and I know that is not an excuse ot get all of those warns. It was the first server I had played on and a couple months later I read the motd and have been keeping track of the changing rules. If you guys give me a chance that would be great so I could be staff again. Also A special thanks to all Gaming light staff thank you for making gaming light a fun place to play. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would jail them so they could not rdm anymore and ask them why they are player dissing and if the keep cursing at me  I would get a higher up so they could deal with the situation appropriately.  I would also give them a warn for Mass Rdm/Player Diss and then I would ask a higher rank to ban them for 3 weeks and give him a 10000 second minge 

Edited by Cole B

+Support

+Was a good staff member

+Has A lot of experience

+Been in the community for a while

-Half assed application

GOOD LUCK COLE! 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

don’t know ho you are never seen on 

- okey app 

- lots of warns 

- get more active in ts and game and I will +support 

other then that good luck 

- Admin Jeff jr policerp-

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

4 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

don’t know ho you are never seen on 

- okey app 

- lots of warns 

- get more active in ts and game and I will +support 

other then that good luck 

- Admin Jeff jr policerp-

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

-Support

Little effort in app

I dont think i've ever seen you on

A lot of warns

Inactive on forums / Teamspeak / In-game

Last question, I believe you should state what punishments you would hand out, and how long you would ask a higher up to ban or minge them for.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

20 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

No effort in app

A lot of warns

Last question, I believe you should state what punishments you would hand out, and how long you would ask a higher up to ban or minge them for.

i have to disagree with the "No effort in app"

but on my side i say + support you should be a staff member just try not to get more warns lmao

- John Kill

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:30 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Little effort in app

A lot of warns

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:25 AM, TimMeMeSSS said:

+Support

+Was a good staff member

+Has A lot of experience

+Been in the community for a while

-Half assed application

GOOD LUCK COLE! 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked, unlocked and locked this topic