Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Huner

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:140413088

The admin's name in-game:Cody

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive: Tazer abuse

Why do you think this warn was false: The reason why is because the suspect was evading me told him to stop multiple times then tazed him and cuffed him. Once the tazer stop stunning him i told the suspect to follow me which he did not and turned and walked the other way i told him again if u dont follow me u will be tazed again he did not comply so the i tazed him and dragged him out of the ravine on the way out the suspect was making absurd noises and was not listening to the directions i was telling him then i said if u dont comply i will taze u again he didnt comply so i tazed him. Then he calls an admin which happen to be Cody and said i tazed him 1 sec apart from it which was false firstly because the tazer has to recharge and reload  secondly i was talking to him and telling him his charges then he wasn't listening so that when i tazed him. He did not show me the logs which i do understand he doesn't have to but this was a false warn because I did warn him multiple times to stop and he did not comply 

Any extra information:N/A

- Support

if he wasn’t complying you needed to call a staff member. It is FailRP as well to taze someone while they are in cuffs.  If he wasn’t listening to commands you should have just dragged. If he didn’t listen to you the first time what made you thing he would comply if you tazed him again? 

Edited by logan4131

logan2.png

2 minutes ago, logan4131 said:

- Support

if he wasn’t complying you needed to call a staff member. It is FailRP as well to taze someone while they are in cuffs.  If he wasn’t listening to commands you should have just dragged. If he didn’t listen to you the first time what made you thing he would comply if you tazed him again? 

yes i do agree i should have called staff but they have more important things then deal with a simple one like this 

1 hour ago, logan4131 said:

- Support

20 minutes ago, Richard said:

+support most of the times if they arnt following an extra taze makes them comply. Also i think the other guy should be warned instead of you.

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

9 hours ago, logan4131 said:

- Support

12 hours ago, logan4131 said:

- Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

14 hours ago, logan4131 said:

- Support

14 hours ago, logan4131 said:

- Support

When the only one who’s plus supporting is state 

+Support 

If a suspect isn’t complying/resisting arrest, nonlethal force is to be applied to the suspect if needed. I tell all my troopers not to be calling staff for something little as this. Troopers should always be RPing every situation as best as possible. If the suspect keeps on resisting arrest and not comply with orders, then you can contact staff. You should always make an attempt to get them to calm down and cooperate. A warm was not needed because suspect was resisting and complying to his orders. 

Taser abuse would be something like tazing the suspect multiple times when the suspect isn’t doing anything wrong and is standing still and actually cooperating with the officer, 

This trooper had a reason to be tazing him multiple times. Resisting and being noncompliant.

• Like 1

Who was the one being tazed? (Major plus support if the person in cuffs was VL, considering the staff member was VL aswell)

+Support Tazer abuse? really? me and @Kiki were brought to a gargae and tazed over 50 times when NSA first came out, they told us to leak info of PD family, we called staff and nothing happened.

4 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

Who was the one being tazed? (Major plus support if the person in cuffs was VL, considering the staff member was VL aswell)

+Support Tazer abuse? really? me and @Kiki were brought to a gargae and tazed over 50 times when NSA first came out, they told us to leak info of PD family, we called staff and nothing happened.

2 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

So what if the person was VL? staff cannot be bias and im pretty sure cody knows better than to be bias when it comes to staff also i have told my family members before there will be no biasness when it comes to staff sits especially if the staff member is VL

Edited by CHIKEN

10 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

So what if the person was VL? staff cannot be bias and im pretty sure cody knows better than to be bias when it comes to staff also i have told my family members before there will be no biasness when it comes to staff sits especially if the staff member is VL

its not a matter of being biased CHIKEN its a matter of if infact this was a VL member this was a Breach of the staff handbook and needs to be noted

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

4 minutes ago, CHIKEN said:

Breach of the staff handbook how?

If the staff member is in the same family as the sit caller they can't handle it 

22 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

True and he deserves this warn he shouldn’t  taze him just call can admin and he or she will do the job 

Edited by JuStIniSsIcK45