Removing the Quote button & Enforcement of Forum Rules

DeletedUser

Title says it all,

It happens on several occasions where people are using the quote button to bump very old posts that no longer need to be bumped for additional information or exposure. I am fairly certain there is an option to disable it to certain users eg anyone with Trial-Moderator+ may use the quote feature.

Secondly enforcement of forum rules,

If said suggestion of disabling the quote button was denied, can we get some enforcement on the people who do quote ancient posts to gain a higher post count or people who quote a post and provide 0 additional feedback?

You MUST NOT Quote/Reply to players in your application, Once you have posted your application Do NOT reply to anyone on that Application. If you do your Application can be DENIED - This rule gets broken too many times, I am unsure if the forum rules are to be updated.

That's all the suggestions I have, thanks for reading!

Edited by Sassi

Big -Support 

The quote button is one of my favorite features of this website compared to others. I’ve used the quote button over 30+ times out of my 50 posts. The quote button is a time saver and helps one express the same opinion of others with out repeating them. The quote button isn’t the cause of someone bumping a post.

But I do agree that the people that abuse the quote button or “cheat” the system to get a higher post count should be punished is some shape or forum.

-Dave

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Big -Support 

The quote button is one of my favorite features of this website compared to others. I’ve used the quote button over 30+ times out of my 50 posts. The quote button is a time saver and helps one express the same opinion of others with out repeating them. The quote button isn’t the cause of someone bumping a post.

But I do agree that the people that abuse the quote button or “cheat” the system to get a higher post count should be punished is some shape or forum.

-Dave

18 hours ago, Dave said:

Big -Support 

-Dave

18 hours ago, Dave said:

Big -Support 

-Dave

6 hours ago, The Tom said:

On 9/4/2018 at 3:50 PM, Dave said:

Big -Support 

-Dave

6 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

On 9/4/2018 at 11:50 PM, Dave said:

Big -Support 

-Dave

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2018 at 6:50 PM, Dave said:

Big -Support 

-Dave

logan2.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic