Seamus's Staff AP

Seamus20_06

Seamus's staff app  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a trial mod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: My name in rp varies but normally its SNR Seamus 1A45

2. What is your steam name?: My Steam name is Seamus20_06 (If i get staff it will be [GL] Seamus20_06)

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:134240884

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) late july 2018 i think

6. What date did you make your forums account? September 4th 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? no im saving up and then i am

10. What rank are you applying for? trial mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

12. Timezone: NDT (Newfoundland Daylight Time)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i think i deserve the rank because i love the server its my favourite and im active in the community since i started playing on gaming light i havnt wanted to be an admin because of the amount of times i get rdmd nlr happens metagaming happens etc and i just really love gaminglight they in my oppinon are the best admin team ive seen and i want to be a parrt of taht. this is an amizing server i realy like it i also love the community who plays on it and especially the admins who help me when rule breakers are about. I think i can really help keep the server fun and a really good rp experiance being a trial mod would be like being in a dream because of how much i really love this server. i would really like to be a mod on gaming light and this is why.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would give them a 10,600 second minge if they swore constantly swearing and being rude if they just wouldnt speak after all that i would warn them 1ce for ignoring admin in a sit and being disrespectful

Hello Seamus,

I see that you're applying for staff, What I suggestion for you to do is play on the community a bit more and become well known among the community. Your Application could use a bit more effort and time into it.. feels a little rushed that's all. But I would recommend you read the 'Staff Hand Book' Again it will give you some answers and some hints, there's some stuff you need to work on in this application. Other than that I hope to see you on the Staff Team but like I said you will need to play on the community a bit more and get well known among others, I wish you the best of luck!

-Support

~ Senior-Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

2 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

I see that you're applying for staff, What I suggestion for you to do is play on the community a bit more and become well known among the community. Your Application could use a bit more effort and time into it.. feels a little rushed that's all. But I would recommend you read the 'Staff Hand Book' Again it will give you some answers and some hints, there's some stuff you need to work on in this application. Other than that I hope to see you on the Staff Team but like I said you will need to play on the community a bit more and get well known among others, I wish you the best of luck!

-Support

3 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

3 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

You havent been in this community long enough to know the rules the way an expericened player knows them

4 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

5 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

10 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

- Replied to own app

- Support

logan2.png

• Head Admin
16 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

21 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

~ Senior-Moderator Daniel

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

22 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On 9/4/2018 at 12:24 PM, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

On 9/4/2018 at 2:24 PM, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

Best of luck in the future brother ?but he is right. Get known and come back later I am sure they will be more than glad to have you part of the team.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:24 AM, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

On 9/4/2018 at 2:24 PM, Munchies1 said:

Hello Seamus,

-Support

- Support 

Fairly new to the community 

Have seen in game a couple of times 

have seen in ts couple of times 

not active on forums 

maybe spend a couple more weeks on the server and stay active as much as you can then I will change to a plus support 

• Fame locked this topic