Sign in to follow this  
Matricies

Candy Van Hoax

9 posts in this topic

Hello GL Military,

I don't even know why but apparently I've been framed. This is not my van, someones trying to set me up is all. They didn't even spell my name right!

a5d6636d6eb16464cdb16eed0cbfd183.png

Edited by Matricies

we do not tolerate Liars here at gaming light please own up to your mistakes and learn from them

jk Matriciess lol

Hey matricies is a legitimate candy dealer he said that he had cinnabon frosting but i had to suck it out of my tube with my eyes closed . Sure enough after bout 4 or 5 minutes cinnabon frosting came out it was a tad bit salty however. @Matricies.

Edited by Druzz
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scheffer said:

we do not tolerate Liars here at gaming light please own up to your mistakes and learn from them

jk Matriciess lol

This is not allowed her on gaminglight, the men and women who have conducted this crime against the community deserve the capital punishment. This truly shows the disgusting nature of mankind to lie to any extreme, even concerning candy. 

Matricies that is unacceptable you could of tricked us baby ducks to go in they'r

Lol Jk I believe you 

Edited by Stalin.

On 9/4/2018 at 2:01 PM, Scheffer said:

jk Matriciess lol

lol