SM Marsgaming's - LT Application

Marsgaming

Should I be Promoted to LT.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Promoted to LT.

• Yes.
    • No.

Name: My in-game name is Mars/Marsgaming.

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:165359141

Current rank: My current rank is SM.

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About a year.

Rank Wanted: The rank wanted is LT.

How many warns do you have?https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1453009523

Do you have a Working mic? No.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Not needed.

Why should you be promoted? I feel I should be promoted because, I have given GL 3 years in the Rockford Police Department. Through these 3 years I have experienced many situations and feel capable of handling many task where a lower rank needs help or guidance to better there experience. I also have lots of experience with training cadets as well as giving help to other ranks in need of a hand. As well as the experience I have on PoliceRP I also worked with GL US Navy as a Commander, having this as a experience allows me to have better control over bigger amounts of people that sometimes others can't handle as well. During my time as a Sergeant Major I have trained many cadets who are now or were members of Command, I have showed lower ranks better ways to perform task and to better handle tough situations by using there best judgment. Another thing is that I am willing to take responsiblity for my actions as I have showed many staff and other players in the past. As a LT I want to show players how great of a experience this Community can be if they give it a chance and that they also will one day have a shot at applying for LT if they work hard enough. If I am promoted to the rank of LT I can make a attempt to up my activity more than what it was to be there in case anyone is ever in need of help. Finally I feel I should be promoted to the rank of LT is that I am willing to work hard for the things I desire or want even if they means I must give to gain, I also feel I can give promotions/demotions only when the person is deserving of said promotion/demotion and handle this privallage with care.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes.

On 9/5/2018 at 11:53 AM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+/- support

I think your ready for command but your not that active

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+/- Support

Your acitvity as a SM has decreased. I see that you are a great command member in other departments and I can tell that you are ready for PD command, but we just need to see some activity if you want to apply for PD Command. Best of luck!

-Major Dane