Repair suggestion

CHIKEN

What you want to see? - the admin repair tool to be buyable with credits

Why should we add it? - the wrench that admins get repair the cars way faster than Normal. I was thinking that if they made that repair tool buyable on the store a lot of people would buy it.

What are the advantages of having this? - more donations towards the server

Who is it mainly for? - Policerp players

Links to any content - 

Edited by CHIKEN

Pretty sure it’s the standard wrench the only thing that is different is that at admin+ you can right click and it repairs the whole car

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

1 hour ago, Injoker said:

Huge -support 

Pursuits would never end... anytime someone blew up their car oh let me instantly repair it!  Tires spiked? No problem insta repair them!

ehh yea i guess your right i was just thinking it would help the server because i know alot of people would definitely buy this

-SUPPORT

-Not Realistic

-Reduces RP

1 hour ago, Meh said:

-SUPPORT

-Not Realistic

-Reduces RP

And also admins+ don’t get a different wrench it’s something inside vcmod you can given certain ranks.

~Mervin

-Support

-In pursuit and vehicle crashes, Then you would be able to go in a second

-Reduces RP

On 9/4/2018 at 1:50 PM, Injoker said:

Huge -support 

Pursuits would never end... anytime someone blew up their car oh let me instantly repair it!  Tires spiked? No problem insta repair them!

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

I feel like most of the admin team would say - Support but really it’s unfair they should be able to have the same speed as us or increase the speed of everyone else tool bc if it is at 0% it takes like a min to fix it but for the admins all they have to do is right click and it’s done plus this would give zeeptin a crap tone more money and make this community better so I say

+support