Rule suggestion

CHIKEN

Should it be removed?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be removed?

• YES PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE
    • NO? please write why it should not

What you want to see? -  to remove the rule that cops dont need to rp out wanted signs

Why should we add it? - This new rule is ridiculous the fact that anyone with a wanted symbol above your head can be kos/aosed is stupid. I understand seeing someone shooting police will make them kos but if you go into a secluded area and kill the officer without anyone seeing no one should be able to aos you unless he called for backup or got your id and said it on the radio. In this video i was building a base (WITH A BUILDING SIGN UP) and i forgot that i was wanted because i had killed in ofc in ghetto after he randomly tried tasing me (no one saw me kill him). When ajax was checking out my base he saw that i was wanted and shot me literally for no reason. I called an admin and he toldme about the new rule. Later that day i contiuned to be rdmed because i had a wanted sign while no one knew what i did before looking at my wanted sign. Where is the rp in this its just going to promote ofcs and lower ranks rdming and causing mass shoot outs.

What are the advantages of having this? - Better Rp/Less rdm/less minge

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone

Links to any content - 

Edited by CHIKEN

7 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+support

I think SMT needs to sit down together and either rewrite the rules or just review them to fix things like this.

I still think we should just have a community meeting where people come and we go over the Motd and rules with SMT

2 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

What you want to see? -  to remove the rule that cops dont need to rp out wanted signs

Why should we add it? - This new rule is ridiculous the fact that anyone with a wanted symbol above your head can be kos/aosed is stupid. I understand seeing someone shooting police will make them kos but if you go into a secluded area and kill the officer without anyone seeing no one should be able to aos you unless he called for backup or got your id and said it on the radio. In this video i was building a base (WITH A BUILDING SIGN UP) and i forgot that i was wanted because i had killed in ofc in ghetto after he randomly tried tasing me (no one saw me kill him). When ajax was checking out my base he saw that i was wanted and shot me literally for no reason. I called an admin and he toldme about the new rule. Later that day i contiuned to be rdmed because i had a wanted sign while no one knew what i did before looking at my wanted sign. Where is the rp in this its just going to promote ofcs and lower ranks rdming and causing mass shoot outs.

What are the advantages of having this? - Better Rp/Less rdm/less minge

Who is it mainly for? -Everyone

Links to any content - 

Im pretty Sure they have to cause the failrp not Rping

3 hours ago, Clement said:

+support

- What i have heard theres 2 rules in the motd that Contredict there self

- 1 rule sais u can just cap them in the head

- 1 rule sais u got to RP it out so when it comes to a admin sit you end up having a debate on what rule to follow

4 hours ago, Clement said:

+support

- What i have heard theres 2 rules in the motd that Contredict there self

- 1 rule sais u can just cap them in the head

- 1 rule sais u got to RP it out so when it comes to a admin sit you end up having a debate on what rule to follow

That bald Aussie Guy

This has been an issue I brought up with SMT and the respobse to my question was pop em. In my opinion it could be realistic if FBI or NSA have the ability to see some and do face recognition.

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

+support

I think SMT needs to sit down together and either rewrite the rules or just review them to fix things like this.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

7 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

This has been an issue I brought up with SMT and the respobse to my question was pop em. In my opinion it could be realistic if FBI or NSA have the ability to see some and do face recognition.

Know how easy it is then to kill someone wanted and say well fbi said they were

In real life if someone is wanted for murder in your area their face would be all over the media and newspapers. I will say though that if no one sees the crime then it’s really not fair to get KOS’ed for it 5 minutes later just because you have the sign over your head. Personally I feel like we can solve this problem by removing automatic wanted signs and start making police manually want people to make it as realistic as possible.

45 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

I'm confused, are we changing it back to the way it was? 

Right now anyone can KOS/AOS anyone with a wanted sign and they don’t need to rp it out. I’m trying to get it reverted to making police rp it out

@Dan Yukiteru please let me understand why you don’t support it instead of just voting no on the poll....

Edited by CHIKEN

On 9/3/2018 at 5:25 PM, Rhenic said:

+support

And really define “minging” and define all of not most cases of “failRP”. Because I think a lot of stuff isn’t clarified enough.

Well the way to RP it is ask them for there ID and to me it is wierd to walk up to someone and be like can i see your ID and then you have nothing to run the ID through so in a way you would never be able to tell wanted people apart

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

7 hours ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

Well the way to RP it is ask them for there ID and to me it is wierd to walk up to someone and be like can i see your ID and then you have nothing to run the ID through so in a way you would never be able to tell wanted people apart

1 hour ago, Cole Phelps said:

-support

Lol that’s not a reason to -support if you have a problem with the wanted system suggest a better one Your basically agreeing with me but just saying the wanted system is trash XD.

9 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

Lol that’s not a reason to -support if you have a problem with the wanted system suggest a better one Your basically agreeing with me but just saying the wanted system is trash XD.

This is a suggestion thread and I have stated my opinion, no need for backlash