Sign in to follow this  
John_

San Andreas Highway Patrol Weekly Meeting

6 posts in this topic

Hello Highway Patrol,

I would like to take the time to speak with all Highway patrol every week where we will discuss issues and changes going on in the department. This will also double as a mandatory patrol. You will have to be on the server and in the team speak at the time. The date and time of this meeting will be Thursday at 5 PM eastern standard time. If you can not make the meeting at the time please relay this in a comment below explain the reason why and a better time that fits into your schedule. If it seems to be more of a general consensus that a different time or day is better, the date and time will change so keep up with this post. One last thing I would like to mention is please make sure to join the "San Andreas Highway Patrol Official Club" on the forums. I will give many posts of updates and information regarding Highway Patrol there for everyone to read.

Respectfully,

Deputy Commissioner John

I wont be able to make it to the meeting due to having a test at the time. If you can make to to where the meeting is on Friday in the afternoon or night, like in between 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST, that would be great! Anyway I cannot make it to the meeting, sry John.....

Edited by myandabeast

31 minutes ago, myandabeast said:

I wont be able to make it to the meeting due to having a test at the time. If you can make to to where the meeting is on Friday in the afternoon or night, like in between 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST, that would be great! Anyway I cannot make it to the meeting, sry John.....

Alright, will Friday at the same time do?

I will not be there at the meeting because school and appointments after. Sorry!

Edited by Matthew