Dillon Barnes

Would I be a good Support member?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would I be a good Support member?

In-Game Name:  Dillon Barnes / Daniel Spliff

Steam Name:  [GL] Dillon_plays

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195995272

Are you a Moderator+? Yes I am a Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Most days (5-6 days a week)

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in?  BST / GMT

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I Want to join the support team as I believe I can benifit the gaminglight Support/ Staff team and the whole community its self as I have an earge to help people all the time and I am a man who will help anyone to the best of my ability so I will sit in the staff standing by channel all the time and help anyone as much as possible. I also know the rules (including new basing rules) very well and I know how to use Teamspeak well enough to be able to help people with any problems they may have with TS/ ingame/ forums etc.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I will be able to effect Support in a positive way by being active and always being on standby as I have had many people talk to me because they have had to wait hours inside of requesting support channels. And as I have Dyslexia (I have someone writing this for me right now but unfortunately this is a one time thing)  I want people to see that you don’t have to be “normal” to be support, that you can have a disability and still be a great Support member and I believe it will create a great name for support. And I will always be kind and polite and strive to help everyone as much as possible.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? “Hi Sir/ miss I’m Moderator Dillon and I’m going to be supporting you today. What seems to be the problem today?” Or something along them lines

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by Dillon Barnes

22 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Activity in TS is decent.
  • Application is decent.
  • Active staff member in-game.

Overall, you deserve a chance on being a Support staff. Good luck.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic