Jeff M very late intro

Jeff M.

So if you didint know i am a Moderator on Policerp as well as a support member. I have been a part of this community for almost 2 years and was staff before i went on a long term LOA (lasted almost 6 months) I came back about 2 months ago and have enjoyed seeing all the people from my previous spot on the staff team as a SNR mod. I am always joking around and having fun. I own my own custom class named Merica you will probably see me on that a lot. There is also 4 people on my custom class that are active and staff but one so you will see them running around  I am also a SRT SGT and soon to be FTO for SRT. I am also a MSGT in pd a SS PO in Secret service a FBI SNR SA and NSA Agent.  You wil most see me on SRT and my custom class because they are the only to things I find fun. I am also the Owner/founder of the Traz/TZ family so if you have any problems with my members please bring it right up to me. I hope to see everyone around!!!  If you ever need to get in touch with me forums or TS will be the best i will be either in SRT rooms or my personal room just pm me on either. 

EXTRA INFO: my activity might decrease a bit because school is starting up and if i get food grades my first half of school I get a 3rd monitor and money. I also play football so that keeps me after school a bit. 

Edited by Jeff M.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic