State Rollcall [8/30/18 - 9/6/18 ]

snookiebear

ALL TROOPERS MUST RESPOND TO THIS WITHIN 1 WEEK.

USING THE FORMAT BELOW:

In-Game Name:

SteamID:

How is your activity on the server?

Any questions/issues/concerns?

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department?

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department"

In-Game Name:  Cole Phelps

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:159761470

How is your activity on the server? My activity is Good (When I'm not taking LOA's)

Any questions/issues/concerns? We need to Increase activity

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? Up the salary on the State Trooper job, add more vehicles

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" I would like to see the Ford Explorer added to the CERT dealer

Edited by Cole Phelps

In-Game Name:  Bronco

SteamID:  STEAM_1:0:79465866

How is your activity on the server?:  Very good

Any questions/issues/concerns?:  People need to be active

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department?:  Nothing, maybe do more special things like checkpoints to get people on more.

Is there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department):  More vehicles (Explorer for command, etc).  Other suggestions I'll just recommend in person.

Edited by Bronco

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

In-Game Name: CERT SGT Bobby Yukiteru 1CT54/Trooper SGT Bobby 1T54

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67365734

How is your activity on the server? Most active Trooper 2018

Any questions/issues/concerns? N/A 

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? I think we need to try and stand out a little more so doing checkpoints more often 

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" more CERT trainings would be nice 

Edited by Dan Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

In-Game Name: Arnold Duck

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66264085

How is your activity on the server? More than a little, less than a lot

Any questions/issues/concerns? Not at the moment

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? I think if activity improves in state then it will appeal to more people on the server.

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" I think we need to focus on driving skills

Edited by Arnold Duck

image.png.5481ed689bb05230126204333e655084.png

In-Game Name: Trooper SNR Mars 1T80

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:165359141

How is your activity on the server? Semi-active, school and personal issues. ( Snookie if you want to know more move me into your channel and ill explain if im not busy )

Any questions/issues/concerns? None.

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? Make state more unique by adding something others don't have to give people a goal to reach in state.

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department). Set goals to give people motive not just hey get on and ill give you this but something to work for or something that can be achieved with effort.

Edited by Marsgaming

In-Game Name: Trooper SNR Richard 1T77

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61220220

How is your activity on the server? Active. About 3 hours a day

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? I think people don't want to join state because they think it is like PD and because people like to instantly be a tactical unit.

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" I don't really have any suggestions but I like that CPL can now use the 2006 charger.

In-Game Name: ROMAN

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:59792994

How is your activity on the server? Pretty good, not as much as in the summer when I first joined, but if you consider that school has started, it's going ok.

Any questions/issues/concerns? Nope

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? More roll calls, maybe more fun stuff to do in game like checkpoints? Or make a mandatory certain hours per week you are required to be on?

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" N/A

In-Game Name: Trooper Ounce 1T

SteamID:

How is your activity on the server? Daily Activity 

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within the State Department? Replace lower level cars like the Taurus, with better pursuit vehicles such as the charger

Is there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department") N/A

Edited by Biggest Ounce

• Head Admin

In-Game Name: MyanDaBeast

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129378103

How is your activity on the server? I'm on alot during the weekends. Not much during the week b/c of  College

Any questions/issues/concerns? No

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? No

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" No

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

In-Game Name: Amon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105610486 

How is your activity on the server?Very

Any questions/issues/concerns? Nope

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? New weapons and more cars

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" More active state on

In-Game Name: Richmond

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53564568

How is your activity on the server? Excellent

Any questions/issues/concerns? None.

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? Definitely increase the value and uniqueness of being a state trooper. 

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" Vehicles, weapons, skins?

In-Game Name: Pull

SteamID: [STEAM_0:1:86510650]

How is your activity on the server? Active when i can be

Any questions/issues/concerns? nope

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department?  More pay, better weapons

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" nothing in particular

In-Game Name: Tobizz 

SteamID:

How is your activity on the server?  Was away for the past three weeks so I would say it was poor.

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? Nope 

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department) No 

In-Game Name: Mike

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82115200

How is your activity on the server? Okay, school is starting that"s my excuse

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? Maybe more pay

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" Not really

In-Game Name: John

SteamID: N/A

Rank: Trooper (Probably removed by some lame dude by now)

How is your activity on the server? Hella inactive

Any questions/issues/concerns? Negative, negative, negative.

• Laughing 2

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

On 8/30/2018 at 4:05 PM, snookiebear said:

ALL TROOPERS MUST RESPOND TO THIS WITHIN 1 WEEK.

USING THE FORMAT BELOW:

In-Game Name: Gaur

SteamID: N/A

How is your activity on the server? Inactive

Any questions/issues/concerns? 

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department?

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department"

• Laughing 1

In-Game Name:Huner

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:140413088

How is your activity on the server? Its good just not the past week bc of school and overtime for my work also it will improve in the next week

Any questions/issues/concerns? Nothing tbh 

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? have trainings more often the reason y is bc thats when everyone hops on and see the most state on

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" yes get r jobs armor better aka certs armor also to see if we can get some more cars added. Also need to have more disciplinary action or training to improve states reputation. 

In-Game Name: Sean

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226791785

How is your activity on the server? Pretty good

Any questions/issues/concerns? Nah

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? let SNR's drive the charger *wink wink*

maybe get a special weapon no other jobs have so that people would apply more.

In-Game Name: Dan

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:85809578

How is your activity on the server? I believe I'm very Active, trying to balance PD and State

Any questions/issues/concerns? Not at this time.

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? We just need more Officers in my timezone, when I'm on, I'm just the only state. Therefore I'm on PD More

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" I would love more officers online + Driving tests, as Most state troopers (Myself) do alot of traffic stops, therefore I believe state should apply driving exams.

• 3 weeks later...

In-Game Name:Exotic

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:66183717

How is your activity on the server?I haven't been online for about a month due to not having access to my PC, I apologize. I will be active again as of now.

Any questions/issues/concerns?Nope.

Questions:

What is something that we can do to increase the activity within State Department? I would suggest a add in for roadblocks and something premade to reduce lag etc a standerd barricade / roadblock. New skins? Different vehicles. ETC.

Are there anything you would like to see for State Department? (What can we do to improve the future of the State Department" Just keeping up with rolecall, Get more active and just keep being state!