Website Tag System

Boonie McBone

I suggest we add a system that can automatically (or have a moderation team administrate it)- that you can fill out a form that will give you website tags. This system could be much like the warn appeal system under the “Bans” tab. 

Why would it be beneficial? Well that way you’re not breaking CoC silly. 

17 hours ago, Gaur said:

I am afraid that would be flooded with people requesting tags for no reason and the only people that could manage that would be HA+ anyways

Well, there can be punishments to abusing the system, much like spamming the chat in-game.. Why not remove the chat since it could be abused? Idk just my look on it.

On 8/30/2018 at 12:29 PM, Gaur said:

I am afraid that would be flooded with people requesting tags for no reason and the only people that could manage that would be HA+ anyways

You mean the same way people do warn appeals for no reason??  It's the same thing... 

Just make rules for it such as like "only these ranks can apply" and so on.

+support 

On 8/30/2018 at 12:29 PM, Gaur said:

HoS+

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

On 8/30/2018 at 9:29 AM, Gaur said:

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

• th3 locked this topic