1. 1. Should i be forum Diplomat

• Yes, Include reason please
    • No, Include reason please

In-Game Name: Jeff M 

Steam Name: {GL} Jeff M 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94651723

Are you a Moderator+? Yes 

How many post do you have on the website? 308

How often are you online on the forums? Every day and I brows for about 4 hours in a day 

What timezone are you in? EST 

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would like to join the Forum Diplomat team because I feel like they take a big role in keeping the forums clean from people disrespecting and things like that. I am on everyday so I can be there for you guys to count on. Also i am mature and can deal with situations respectfully and patently. I know how to take control of situations such as someone spamming in the live chat. I will also be sure to let people know if they have posted there post in the wrong spot or didn't use the format that is given. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yea, I would make sure to realize what the person is doing and think about the punishment for the violator(s). I will also be sure to bring things out of the shoutbox and possible into the pms I then would try to get each side of the situation and let them know possibly what they are doing that there stuff could get deleted or something like that 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? Ok so first what i would do is let them know that if they continue then there will be consequences. If they continue i would remove all of there post and let them know if it continues they can possibly face a mute or ban from the shoutbox. Now assuming they stopped i would then proceed with the way to get to the ban appeal section of the forums . 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gaur locked this topic