Daddy Apple

Harrisons GRU App

8 posts in this topic

What is your in-game name? Harrison

What is your steam name? Daddy Apple

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:182224463

How much time do you have in-game? 1 day 8 hours

What is your rank? 2LT

Why do you want to join GRU? Because I have wanted to join them for a good amount of time now ever since I became high enough rank I wanted to join (though I couldnt make this app because of the forum on my end messing up and not send the confirmation email) But ive always seen them as kind of the RC of this server at lease in RU core standards. I also find myself sometimes calling out people rather than shooting but since GRU is on the front lines and calls out people i feel that could help me balance out my callouts with my firefights.

Why should we pick you over other players?What are your strengths and weaknesses? To be honest this question always makes me feel like a self centered dick but i mainly believe you should pick me over other players due to my experience in the past i have played through many a server similar to military rp in its ranking system mainly in swrp and halo rp in all of those i have become either the leader/xo of a certain battalion or become a part of an elite group (such as ODST in halo or RC in SWRP). With my strengths and weaknesses i have to say my biggest strength is my leadership skill and my biggest weakness being my short fuse when it comes to people who dont listen to advice/orders.

Posted (edited)

+Support

+Active

+Great RU:Combat Medic

+Follows Orders

+I believe he's prepare to become a RU:GRU

-Could be more active on Teamspeak | Make sure you're on Teamspeak now that you're a 2nd Lieutenant for the RU Core you must be on TS at all times when you join the server, SRA/CPL+ must be on TS is on the Motd.

Edited by ?«G§A» Senior|Doom

46 minutes ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

+Support

+Active

+Follows Orders

-Could be more active on Teamspeak | Make sure you're on Teamspeak now that you're a 2nd Lieutenant for the RU Core you must be on TS at all times when you join the server, SRA/CPL+ must be on TS is on the Motd.

56 minutes ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

+Support

+Active

+Follows Orders

23 minutes ago, Daddy Apple said:

Dont worry guys jsut downloaded it

Make sure you join the ts server, the ip is ts.gaminglight.com

-RUAF ADF 1LT Senior/Brigadier General Senior

9 hours ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

+Support

+Active

+Follows Orders

Accepted

Speak to me for training, everyone else is on loa 😞