Day/Night Cycle

Wolfgangg

What you want to see? -  I want to see a day and night cycle added to the server.

Why should we add it? - This should be added to increase roleplay and change things up once in a while to keep everyone on their toes.

What are the advantages of having this? - Advantages include: A better roleplay experience, a chance to create a sort of "nightlife" on the server and make people more inclined to do things such as go to club catalyst. As well as add the need to use lights on your vehicle and the possibility of Mayors demanding curfew.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone on the server.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=185609021 (It doesn't have to be this one, but this is one that I found that seemed very good) If you are afraid of this one being too laggy I am pretty sure there are versions that just switch the skybox color, removing the need for a slow cycle and adding just an immediate switch. 

Edited by Agustus Jones

Guest eXtro3

+1 Support 

I have wanting this for over a year now basically, it seems it won't affect anything and would be a cool feature. ALL for it!

8 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support

It would be definitely a cool addon for the server. 

The thing im concerned about is the lag it might cause. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

if we really want to enforce that Boonie https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1478645919

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

On 8/25/2018 at 12:21 PM, Rhenic said:

+support

This could be pretty cool if it isn't affected by lag.

Not gonna lie police lights would look way better at night

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

• Fame locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic