Stayitchy

Stayitchy

Steam Name: stayitchy

Ingame Name: i dont remember its been a year +

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184628947

Ban Length: perm

Admin that Banned you: ARU Commissioner Valkyrie CO19

Reason for Ban: "bullying"

Dispute yea Ban was over more then a year ago, he had no proof i was bullying some other person, i like the server alot it will be cool to be back in

Edited by Stayitchy

Please follow this format in your ban appeal thank you 

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: 

Ingame Name:

SteamID:

Ban Length:

Admin that Banned you:

Reason for Ban:

Dispute:

Edited by ArmyGuy
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stayitchy said:

sorry i dont remember all of it

Then please try to give us as much information as possible.

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

Honestly, if you were banned for the reason of "Bullying" then I doubt it was a random Valk ban. Because in all my time here I have never seen Valk ban someone for "Bullying" that wasn't harassing a player or dissing. Valk did some wrong, but I will stick up for him when it comes to his bans for "Bullying"

Also no evidence -Support

12 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-support

No information at all...

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Gaur said:

Honestly, if you were banned for the reason of "Bullying" then I doubt it was a random Valk ban. Because in all my time here I have never seen Valk ban someone for "Bullying" that wasn't harassing a player or dissing. Valk did some wrong, but I will stick up for him when it comes to his bans for "Bullying"

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

-Support

Your dispute makes it sound like you were bullying.

you saying "he had no proof" sounds like you did bully but he had no proof of it

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

20 hours ago, Gaur said:

Honestly I know valk don’t play wit it

Edited by Kiki

8 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support 

Your dispute sounds like you were bullying people but there was no proof.

Rhenic basically sums it up, yeah. Besides, looks like no effort was put into this appeal.

17 hours ago, Gaur said:

logan2.png

20 hours ago, Gaur said:

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

19 hours ago, Gaur said:

• Fame locked this topic