Fortnite tips

BigJohnny

Git gud?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Bind your building keys close to your movement keys. Assuming you're a righty, bind your stairs and wall to E and Q, as it's right next to W and easy to access.

My key bindings are

Q: Stair

E: Wall 

G: Floor

C and V are both: Roof(Pyrimad)

Oh and bind F to "pickup/use" because E is default as that. But it's really whatever you're comfortable with. Some pro players are coordinated enough to use their mouse keys. (MOUSE4,MOUSE5)

1 hour ago, Druzz said:

Just build lol

People phase through my shit ALLLL the time 

1 hour ago, Boonie McBone said:

Bind your building keys close to your movement keys. Assuming you're a righty, bind your stairs and wall to E and Q, as it's right next to W and easy to access.

My key bindings are

Q: Stair

E: Wall 

G: Floor

C and V are both: Roof(Pyrimad)

Oh and bind F to "pickup/use" because E is default as that. But it's really whatever you're comfortable with. Some pro players are coordinated enough to use their mouse keys. (MOUSE4,MOUSE5)

My building binds are good I need aiming tips ?

2 hours ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

Git gud?

It hard cuh they alway get in the house ?

Edited by Kiki

Aim isn't really a big part of the game if you can build, but I guess the only aiming tip I can give would be make sure you've got the right sensitivity for yourself, if you have a legit gaming mouse make sure your DPI settings are messed with via your gaming mouse's control panel.

17 hours ago, Boonie McBone said:

Aim isn't really a big part of the game if you can build, but I guess the only aiming tip I can give would be make sure you've got the right sensitivity for yourself, if you have a legit gaming mouse make sure your DPI settings are messed with via your gaming mouse's control panel.

I can build all day long and stay out of sight of the enemy but at some point I need to shotgun in him or whatever but I always miss

• Bread locked this topic