Who needs a tow truck? use the /tow command

Solois

What do you want to see? -

I want to see a Command like /tow, not a tow truck job. This is simple, a command that lets you tow a vehicle without a Tow Truck, by using something like "/tow user reason" While standing next to the vehicle, this only applies to the vehicle with the same name to the owner (Think of it like the Ticket Book, it doesn't apply to all their other vehicles, just this one in particular) This will then teleport the vehicle away (Delete it), if they want it back from the car dealership, they'll need to pay the impound fine. (/tow can only be used by Government officials)

Why should we add it? -

It gets annoying seeing cars around after a crime scene, with them being left to clog the server causing lag.

What are the advantages of having this? -

• Removes vehicles at a crime scene.
  • Reduces lag.
  • No external jobs needed.
  • Users who died don't need to wait for NLR to walk and get their car back.
  • Improved immersion where we don't have to shoot up abandoned cars.

Who is it mainly for? -

Government Officials such as Rockford PD and State.

Links to any content - 

Null

57 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Honestly I’d prefer  an actual tow truck driver that drives around a tow truck. This would allow people to make impound lots a lot easier than we can now and actually lead to some towing RP.

-support

Last one got Denied, therefore I opt for a different way.

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Honestly I’d prefer  an actual tow truck driver that drives around a tow truck. This would allow people to make impound lots a lot easier than we can now and actually lead to some towing RP.

-support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

9 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

Yea I'd rather a tow job instead. The tow person could impound abandoned vehicles and take it to the lot.

I used to play on a server where when the tow picked up the car they went to the lot and used an mpc that was there to impound the car. The car would then poof away and the owner had to go there and pay a fine to get the car out. 

The PD had the option to go up to a car and press f(1-9) {whatever key it is set to} and then they will have the option to call a tow. We can make something like this and have the Tow guy see it like the PD see 911 calls with the white dot.

• Fame locked this topic
  • 1 month later...