Jakeee

Jakeee's Dispatch Application

Jakeee For Dispatch ?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes (Leave Comment)
    • No (Leave Comment)

5 posts in this topic

Tell me about your self: I am 17 and enjoy playing games. I love the Gaming Light Community and i'm trying to get more and more active. I was previously a Moderator on PoliceRP and im currently in the process of hopefully joining once again. I love to help people anyway that I can. I'm currently a SM in the Police Department which I enjoy. I am very mature and able to listen and take advice. I will act professionally and roleplay at all times.

Do you have a working Mic( MUST HAVE ONE): Yes

Do you agree to uphold all server rules: Of Course

Are you capable of learning: Yes

Will you agree to stay mature over radio: Yes

Do you have any past experience on Dispatch on other FiveM server: No but I understand the basics around it

Why do you want to join Dispatch: (200 words): I would love to join the Dispatch team as I am able to keep calm in situations. I am would be able to dispatch units to where I need then in order the keep the city at peace. I enjoy the fact of helping people and dispatching would be a great way to exercise that. I would not be on the front line but I know I would be helping as im taking calls and dispatching units to locations they need. Also I have just been accepted as San Andreas Highway Patrol but unfortunately my computer is crap and will not perform very well. I believe with this experience to become a Dispatcher I would improve a lot of key skills such as communication, I will be able to talk quickly and efficiently to free up the radio as much as possible whilst also giving the officers enough information to do their job. I would consider myself to know most of the codes but i'm still learning as a few have changed since PoliceRP. I'd like to get more involved with the Gaming Light Community and think that this role as Dispatcher would allow me to talk to lots of new people. Thank you for considering my application.

Who invited you to Dispatch(leave blank if  no one did): N/A

+Support

• Good Rper
  • Application is well made
  • Would be great for dispatch

4 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Good Rper

On 8/23/2018 at 1:54 AM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Good Rper

ACCEPTED

Speak with me for training and whitelisting.