DURAMAX T-MOD Staff App Round 2

DURAMAXDIES3L

DURAMAX T-mod app  

25 members have voted

1. 1. should DURAMAX get T-mod?

1. What is your in-game name?:DURAMAX

2. What is your steam name?:[GL]DURAMAX

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:432494372

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes, Previously a Moderator with gaminglight 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)February ish 2018 

6. What date did you make your forums account?April 3rd

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIPplus

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 6

9. Have you donated?yes

10. What rank are you applying for?T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:Yes

12. Timezone:Central

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe i deserve this rank again because i feel i was a good team player meaning when staff was needed i had no problem getting on. I was as active as possible. I feel i can handles sits the way they need to be handled in any situation. I don't lose my temper. I would like to make it very clear that the only reason i left staff in the first place is because i didn't want to be inactive staff. I feel if im apart of the team it is my job to be Active as possible.I just really missed being apart of the team. I feel with my maturity and knowledge of the rules in this server i would be a great part of this staff team. I feel im good with communication therefore i can defuse a situation for the most part easily, i know there are the few that just dont stop , but hey thats what we have gag for.  I feel i have no problem asking for help if i dont know how to handle a situation as well as dont have a problem taking direction from other staff if needed. I will be able to attend meetings. Therefore i fell i am fit for staff for the second time. thanks for reading my App.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off i would bring to a roof to not interrupt anyone RP, I would then try and calm the person down to get them to stop yelling, if they continued to do so i would then gag them. After that i would then explain that they cannot mass RDM or RDM at all in general. Depending on the degree and how much time said person had on the server i would warn them or minge them for 300 seconds and see what they would do after that. When they Resume RP after the minge or warn and Continued to do So i would follow chain of command to see about a longer minge or maybe even temp ban.

Edited by DURAMAXDIES3L

Just now, Jack Ron said:

+ Support

- Was Staff Previously

- New what he was doing as staff

- Active On Forums

- Been In The Community A Long Time 

- Good Application

- All Questions Answered Correctly

Good Luck!

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

1 hour ago, Jack Ron said:

+ Support

- Was Staff Previously

- Active On Forums

- Good Application

Good Luck!

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

+Support

Very cool and friendly guy, knows how to roleplay situations out and was a really really active staff member, and he also knows what decision to make. He knows well on what he is doing as a staff member, and he knows the rules very well. I would love to see him back as a staff member again!

Edited by Dane

1 hour ago, Jack Ron said:

+ Support

- Was Staff Previously

- Active On Forums

- Good Application

Good Luck!

-support wont even feed his kids / minge

8 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

Very cool and friendly guy, knows how to roleplay situations out and was a really really active staff member, and he also knows what decision to make. He knows well on what he is doing as a staff member, and he knows the rules very well. I would love to see him back as a staff member again!

Good Luck

2 hours ago, Jack Ron said:

+ Support

- Was Staff Previously

- Active On Forums

- Good Application

Good Luck!

9 hours ago, Jack Ron said:

+ Support

- Was Staff Previously

- Active On Forums

- Good Application

Good Luck!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+/- support

I am pretty sure that you can’t  apply just yet you need to wait 1-2 months to reapply after you quit staff you can only reapply before that if you have managers permission to apply before that 

I am pretty sure that you can’t  apply just yet you need to wait 1-2 months to reapply after you quit staff you can only reapply before that if you have managers permission to apply before that @DURAMAXDIES3L

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

16 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

16 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

Reeee?

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

17 hours ago, King Omega said:

On 8/22/2018 at 5:43 AM, Dane said:

+Support

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, Jack Ron said:

+ Support

- Was Staff Previously

- Active On Forums

- Good Application

Good Luck!