Judiciary Whitelist Only Suggestion

Munchies

Should Judiciary be a Whitelist Only  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Judiciary be a Whitelist Only

• Yes(Reason
    • No (Reason)

24 minutes ago, Kiki said:

Plus it’s not fair that people paid 10$ for it and then some people get it for free by applying. 

It’s not fair that they’re so inactive and that when people want to do trials they are never on. Buying Judge isn’t like buying VIP, it’s buying a responsibility to be able to roleplay the class for the benefit of the server. The class is almost always vacant indicating that a change is mandatory.

36 minutes ago, Agustus Jones said:

It’s not fair that they’re so inactive and that when people want to do trials they are never on. Buying Judge isn’t like buying VIP, it’s buying a responsibility to be able to roleplay the class for the benefit of the server. The class is almost always vacant indicating that a change is mandatory.

So what happens to the people that bought it? I’d want a refund if other people get it for free. When I’m on judge I’d sit in the court room for an hour with a defendant and prosecutor and no one EVER  tries to go to court. 

Edited by Kiki

5 hours ago, Kiki said:

So what happens to the people that bought it? I’d want a refund if other people get it for free. When I’m on judge I’d sit in the court room for an hour with a defendant and prosecutor and no one EVER  tries to go to court. 

If you could read I said whoever brought the judge whitelist would be added on the roster and would be trained.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 8/21/2018 at 10:49 AM, Dane said:

+Support

Adds a lot more roleplay and could bring some activity towards judge jobs. It could also make the department more serious and professional. I've had a court case earlier and I wasn't really satisfied with it as they weren't really doing their job seriously.

• Fame locked this topic
  • 1 month later...