!RED ALERT RED ALERT!

CHIKEN

OMG no mother trucking way (im trying to be reformed have mercy on me)  CHIKEN is making another family how dope!

Thats right folks im back and better than ever my new family is VL or VATOS LOCOS.

You know how it goes no allies i kill everyone and all dont take it personally (;

if you wanna join the fun and madness pm me or anyone with VL in there name in game and they'll hook you up.

Vatos Locos will be the most powerful family/gang by slaughtering anyone who stands in our way 

Roster: ehhh when i get around to it im busy

Our discord - https://discord.gg/scPXe5a Feel free to join

Image result for chicken gang

Edited by CHIKEN
  • Like 2

OMG YAY CHIKEN IS BACK FROM THE DEAD ?

• Like 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Head Admin

All the Tactical Units SWAT/CERT/SRT and PD, NSA , BSI,FBI and NSA will unite and stop you and your family, we will never back down, and we will protect Rockford city and her people!!!!

-CMDR MyanDaBeast XBA1

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

7 hours ago, myandabeast said:

All the Tactical Units SWAT/CERT/SRT and PD, NSA , BSI,FBI and NSA will unite and stop you and your family, we will never back down, and we will protect Rockford city and her people!!!!

-CMDR MyanDaBeast XBA1

We know more about you and your family then you think. The National Security Agency is devoted to protecting Rockford and keeping it safe!!!

- NSA Director Carpenter 1WX1

• Laughing 1

11 hours ago, myandabeast said:

-CMDR MyanDaBeast XBA1

Us NSA know so much. You can count on seeing us around if you have a base -Seb

Edited by seanjpo
I needed to add seb to it

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

12 hours ago, myandabeast said:

-CMDR MyanDaBeast XBA1

Nah more like BSI GONNA WOOP THIS GANG OUTA TOWN BOYYYY