Orin Staff Application

Orin

Hi my name is Orin aka Iancompallo I am applying to staff because I wish to make Gaminglight a more secure and fun place to play. I will contribute to you by                                             1-Making fair warns                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                2-Will ensure a positive RP experience                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            3- Keep Gaminglight a friendly safe place.

I only have 7 warns and I hope you do consider me. Have a nice day.

From, Orin  

Get some rep and active and then reapply with correct format.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Huge - Support

- Did not follow format 

- Never seen in game

- In active on TeamSpeak

- Inactive on Forums

- New to the community

- No Poll

-disrespectful to players 

-trys to exploit the rules 

- advertising https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458033180361097227/481303744168853514/proof.png

15 hours ago, Orin said:

Hi my name is Orin aka Iancompallo I am applying to staff because I wish to make Gaminglight a more secure and fun place to play. I will contribute to you by                                             1-Making fair warns                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                2-Will ensure a positive RP experience                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            3- Keep Gaminglight a friendly safe place.

I only have 7 warns and I hope you do consider me. Have a nice day.

From, Orin  

15 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support Didn't follow the format

• Fame locked this topic