Nors 48 hour notice.

Winter

Never thought I’d make this, from the start State has been my only department and I absolutely loved it, but I can’t take prp anymore there just doesn’t seem to be any rp on it anymore. I won’t lie I am leaving prp because I’ve had way more fun on FiveM. I want to thank a few people for making my time in state so great.

@snookiebear You were a great Major and LT Col, It was fun doing ride alongs with you.

@Alistair I’ll be seeing ya on FiveM. 

@Cole Phelps Cool guy but I’m still cooler than you nerd.

@Bronco Big bully, jk good luck with SPMU my man, you definitely deserve LT.

@Amon Definitely one of the best troopers I’ve seen, good luck in state man.

@Officer Pulloutski I don’t know how many ride alongs we’ve done together but they were fun as hell my man.

• Sad 3

Bye Nor. I dont play FiveM, but my discord is clubpenqglorp.cam#7523 . Also are you leaving PRP as a whole? Cause if so ill miss you brother. You where great PRP staff and stopped me from becoming a minge! ? 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, buggiedune68 said:

*MICSPAM woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow not even including me ? 

-Huner

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 8/20/2018 at 11:30 AM, Winter said:

Never thought I’d make this, from the start State has been my only department and I absolutely loved it, but I can’t take prp anymore there just doesn’t seem to be any rp on it anymore. I won’t lie I am leaving prp because I’ve had way more fun on FiveM. I want to thank a few people for making my time in state so great.

@snookiebear You were a great Major and LT Col, It was fun doing ride alongs with you.

@Alistair I’ll be seeing ya on FiveM. 

@Cole Phelps Cool guy but I’m still cooler than you nerd.

@Bronco Big bully, jk good luck with SPMU my man, you definitely deserve LT.

@Amon Definitely one of the best troopers I’ve seen, good luck in state man.

@Officer Pulloutski I don’t know how many ride alongs we’ve done together but they were fun as hell my man.

wtf u didnt even name me