• Yes
    • Don't care
    • No
  2. 2. Suggestion 2

• Yes
    • Don't care
    • No

Suggestion One 

What you want to see? - CERT renamed to ESU ( Emergency Service Unit ) and player models changed!

Why should we add it? - CERT or Community Emergency Response Team/Correctional Emergency Response Team is not really RP in the sense of PoliceRP. It would make more sense if it was ESU for it is a tac unit. CERT are not volunteers from the community and they don't protect jail. So both meanings are redundant 

What are the advantages of having this? - adds more RP

Who is it mainly for? - State

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=464609424

Suggestion 2

What you want to see? - CERT stay in PD

Why should we add it? - CERT or correctional Emergency Response Team is a Jail "Tac" unit and CERT on GL is a SWAT unit. 

What are the advantages of having this? - adds RP

Who is it mainly for? - State

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

20 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

Emergency service unit sounds like a standard PD team/EMS team/FD team.

Just sounds a bit plain

-Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

-SUPPORT  I think you should look at our SOP and learn about the subdivision 

- It's called Civil Emergency Response Team

- It does work an RP sense.  Some departments have uniquely named subdivisions.  Rebranding would be a waste of money

- No, we aren't volunteers and we don't handle corrections.  The C is for Civil, it's a different definition

- We don't need a new model, the one we have has State Police on it so it works for RP and it looks good

- Idk where you got the idea that CERT handles corrections, but we don't and never have.  A tac unit for the jail is pointless and would be extremely boring

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

13 hours ago, Bronco said:

- It does work an RP sense.  Some departments have uniquely named subdivisions.  Rebranding would be a waste of money

- No, we aren't volunteers and we don't handle corrections.  The C is for Civil, it's a different definition

- We don't need a new model, the one we have has State Police on it so it works for RP and it looks good

- Idk where you got the idea that CERT handles corrections, but we don't and never have.  A tac unit for the jail is pointless and would be extremely boring

I don’t think CERT should be changed nor should ESU become a department due to there being enough departments. CERT need to be populated before making a new department

Edited by BigJohnny

-Support

Idk where you got that definition but CERT is the state police branch of a tactical unit, and correctional officers are completelt different. 

I really dont think we need new player models, as the ones we have right now have state police on them and are relatively realistic.

Besides, that player model is not a very realistic CERT uniform, therefore not adding rp.

We have police for a reason (what a concept)

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

13 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

Emergency service unit sounds like a standard PD team/EMS team/FD team.

Just sounds a bit plain

-Support

Agreed

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

14 hours ago, Bronco said:

This Suggestion is also coming from someone that is not in State. I don't know why we would stay in the PD, it just seems pointless considering we are a division of the Rockford State Police Department.

Big -Support

2 hours ago, Fame said:

@snookiebear

@Gaur

Thoughts?

Fame im going to be straight up with you none of state are up to the idea of making CERT DOC we are a team and we love what we do

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

I'm gonna have  to say -support to both suggestions. Here's why :

First suggestion :

On 8/19/2018 at 3:56 AM, ColeSoft Grey said:

CERT renamed to ESU ( Emergency Service Unit ) and player models changed!

I really don't see anything wrong with the name CERT. CERT stands for CIVIL EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM. Basically like how SWAT is to PD. CERT is the tactical branch of State Department. Emergency Service Unit is basically all government on the server. ESU is really not needed.

Second suggestion:

On 8/19/2018 at 3:56 AM, ColeSoft Grey said:

CERT stay in PD. CERT or correctional Emergency Response Team is a Jail "Tac" unit

In no way am I gonna stay all day long inside of PD by the jail cells. Yes, there are jail tac units IRL, but it's not needed. CERT is the tactical branch for the state department not the police department. I am not in favor of having CERT becoming the new DOC.

• Like 2

Another thing is, if you do make the changes for us to be the DOC tac unit, CERT will die because as snooki said no one wants to sit by the jail cells and everyone will move to SRT and SWAT. Idk why you guys want to change CERT so much its fine where its at. We could use some tools but its fine and everyone whos in it loves it and were a family.

2 hours ago, Fame said:

@snookiebear

@Gaur

Thoughts?

Please don't take this suggestion seriously, no State Command or State in general want this to be a thing, ColeSoft clearly just misinterpreted what CERT does and is and made an uninformed suggestion about it.

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

Obviously, I have 100% misinterpreted what cert is. I was under the impression that CERT was named after the IRL cert. I had no idea that it was Civil Emergency Response. SO   ya

• Thanks 1

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

• Fame locked this topic