Poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?Jason Tucker

2. What is your steam name?: Jason Tucker³

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:59669803

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Was a staff member on GamingLight PoliceRP

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  Mid 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account? 12/7/18

7. Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 4

9. Have you donated? Yes, $77

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, all the way through

12. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Applying for Trial Moderator I do not need this. 

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am super loyal to Gaminglight. With over a week of active playtime. I have been VIP+ for like forever and I continue to donate to help the server. I have minimal warns from a couple weeks I was stupid and they honestly were accidental. Not false, but I didn't know. I was staff before on Gaminglight and got to the rank of Moderator I think. I enjoy staffing so much and I'm on a lot. I don't mind not RPing for days if needed to stay on staff. I enjoy helping other people more than RPing myself. I know ULX very very well and know commands very well. I know how to use Admin Popups as well. I also know how to not bring half the server at one time as well because that is always interesting. Whenever I am not on staff, I will also turn off the ability to pick up players to reduce the chances of doing it by accident. I respect the opportunity I am granted if this is accepted and wish that I can do what I always love doing. Helping. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? This one is interesting. First I would attempt to calm the player down and take control, remind him it is against the rules to be disrespectful of an admin. If this fails, Gag the user and then remind the user again that it is against server rules. Ungag the user and continue with sit. If the user continues to be disrespectful, I would Gag user again and continue with sit. If the user follows I would warn the user for Staff Dis as well anything else user needs to be warned with. Otherwise, minge/warn the user for Staff Dis/Failure To Comply With Staff. If anything additional needs to happen, I would refer to the Staff Handbook or ask other staff for more input.   As for the MassRDM. I would instantly bring him to a roof and freeze/jail. Talk to them about the situation, and eventually, if I see enough proof (logs or own eyes) 10,000sec minge. 

Added extra to 15 to finish it and add about MassRDM

Edited by Jason Tucker

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

1 hour ago, King Omega said:

+/- Support

+Active on Forums and game

+low warns

+medium application 

-question 15 you didnt actually answer the question fully you missed the MassRDM

other then that hope for the best and good luck

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

4 hours ago, King Omega said:

+/- Support

+low warns

+medium application 

-question 15 you didnt actually answer the question fully you missed the MassRDM

• Thanks 1

logan2.png

On 8/19/2018 at 3:08 AM, King Omega said:

+/- Support

+low warns

+medium application 

You got the last question wrong you can’t minge someone for 10k seconds. Other than that you look fit for staff 

• Thanks 1

Yesterday i had to pull the whole tucker family into a sit and warn 3 of them for disrespect and Failrp, You were not one of them however your name doesn't give you a good reputation 

• Sad 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/19/2018 at 5:08 AM, King Omega said:

+/- Support

+low warns

+medium application 

if there is a next time please do not put that many colors in your App. it is not needed.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 8/19/2018 at 6:08 AM, King Omega said:

+/- Support

+low warns

+medium application 

+/- Support

+low warns

+medium application 

+/- Support

+low warns

+medium application 

• Head Admin

+/- Support

+low warns

+medium application 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+/- Support

+low warns

+medium application 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, King Omega said:

+/- Support

+low warns

+medium application 

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65