• No

In-Game Name: Husk

Steam Name: [GL] Yote Husk

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71028542

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Usually every day

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would want to join support staff because i am usually on teamspeak and i'm always friendly toward people as far as i know i have never lashed out on anyone on ts or in the server and sometimes when i promote someone who needs to be on ts its really late at night so no support staff is on so i can't do anything about it and i have to end up demoting them because they're not on ts and they usually complain about it and i'm not able to do anything about it since they can't be on the ts until they get their tags so as a support staff i can do that and i am usually on really late so i'm able to get people who are having problem really late at night and during the summer usually the whole day

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think i could affect support staff because i am usually a laid back person and in game i'm usually helping people about their questions about in game ranks/jobs and their teamspeak questions

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would introduce myself then ask them what their problem is

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

On 8/26/2018 at 12:57 AM, Mr.friendly? said:

+support  

- Very active

- Always in Team Speak

- Knows what he is doing 

Also he's a moderator he just dosen't have his forum tag, husk contact a HOS so you can get your forums tag.

On 26 August 2018 at 2:57 PM, Mr.friendly? said:

+support  

- Very active

- Always in Team Speak

- Knows what he is doing 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• Fame locked this topic