Tom's TMod Application

[GL] Tom

Should Tom Get TMod  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tom Get TMod

1. What is your in-game name?: Tom

2. What is your steam name?: Tom

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:57956057

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not in GMod but I really want to because I think I am ready to become staff due to my experience of staffing on many other games and huge discord servers.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3-4 Weeks ago (On the Date of this Application)

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 6th (I made my actual forums account 4weeks ago when I started the server but I didn't like the name so I recently made a new one, my old one is called Niykeh)

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1 (NLR) Proof = https://gyazo.com/ddc2bad343cf6ef25538e593c52cf2dc

9. Have you donated? Yes, Many Times

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes!

12. Timezone: GMT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve this rank because I am very mature and professional and I also think I can make the server a better place with my good activity, I play roughly 8-12hrs a day, I know that is a lot but it's because I have no school and only work some days. I understand that I am somewhat new to the server but I feel like me having 2weeks playtime in just 3-4weeks shows how active I am and also I am in many departments like: Secret Service (SS SA, Also an FTO), CAT (Counter Assualt team for secret service), SWAT (PVT), PD (MSGT), FBI (SA) and EMS (Paramedic) and as you can see I am in many departments and also decently high ranks in some of them, yet I only have been playing for 4 weeks and in my opinion that shows my dedication and competence to become the best possible me on the server. I also believe I should be staff due to my constant positive attitude, I don't be nice to everyone just because I want to become staff or to get higher ranks in departments I do it because that is what I have learnt growing up if I am nice to others I will succeed so much further.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would take them to a sit instantly and if they keep cussing at me and refusing to stop and speak with me I would minge them for 10,000 seconds and if they are saying offending things with the intent to hurt me I would also warn for staff dis.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, JackTheGuy said:

+Support

- Great guy

- VERY Low warns

- Very active

- Good application

Your a little bit new but your active

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+Support

• Active in-game and in TeamSpeak
  • Forums activity needs to improve
  • Professional and mature when he roleplays
  • Application is pretty decent
  • Low warns, shows that he doesn't break rules a lot
  • Willing to learn on how staffing on Garry's Mod looks like
  • Friendly towards other players

Overall, I do believe you deserve a chance on becoming part of the PoliceRP staff team. Best of luck!

-Support

Fairly new to the community.

Forums account is pretty new & not too active.

Last question is wrong, can't minge for 10k seconds.

App can use a bit more effort (go into depth on Q4 & Q14)

Last question, i'd either minge or warn, not both.

Not too active.

I do not believe you are ready to be staff, I think you should study the staff handbook and improve activity a bit first.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

12 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

@? BrycE ? his allways on I see him everyday you should get more active n server before u start commenting on apps

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:56 AM, Dane said:

+Support

• Active in-game and in TeamSpeak
  • Forums activity needs to improve
  • Professional and mature when he roleplays
  • Application is pretty decent
  • Low warns, shows that he doesn't break rules a lot
  • Willing to learn on how staffing on Garry's Mod looks like
  • Friendly towards other players

Overall, I do believe you deserve a chance on becoming part of the PoliceRP staff team. Best of luck!

+ from me

On 8/16/2018 at 3:02 PM, Jack Ron said:

+Support

- Great guy

- VERY Low warns

- Very active

- Good application

Get more active on the forums! Good Luck!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor