Steam Name: Boris

Ingame Name: Anton Mussert

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121200136

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Ring a Ding

Reason for Ban: Bye/Nazi jokes/ snar

Dispute:

Hello Gaminglight community,

About a half year ago I got perm banned for making Nazi jokes. In order to get unbanned I must fill out a ban appeal and the community must +support. In order to make you +support I'm going to tell everything that happened during this day. I was playing with some friends and we claimed villa, villa was a big house outside the city. (old map). We created the NSB, I was rp'ing as the leader of this group. The NSB was a group in the history of Holland. Alot of online Dutch people came due to our adverts. After about 30 minutes we had a big group, we bought some guns and made a KOS sign in the begin of the road to villa. Alot of admins came, but they didn't do anything. After a while of rp'ing some issues between the group members created. I said something like I'm going to gass the next guy who does it. I sadly can't remember what it was. It probably was something with killing groupmembers. I also said 'sieg heil' at the end of the sentence. No-one had a problem with this because it was meant to be funny. But an admin heard it and became really angry. After a long sit I got a perm ban. If I rethink about this situation I was really stupid, and I completely apologize for saying it. I completely changed and I swear to god I'm not saying these sort of things anymore. Now after a half year I want to play again on the server. My friends didn't got banned so sometimes, when they're playing PoliceRP, I can't join.

All I have to say anymore is sorry. Hopefully you guys forgive me for doing this.

Hopefully you consider my ban appeal.

Kind regards,

Theike

+Support

Learned his lesson, deserves a second chance.

Dont think he shoudlve been perma banned, although I do believe a ban was the right choice.

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I really couldn't care how remorseful you are what normal human being makes nazi jokes to be honest you disgust me 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

21 hours ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

+Support

Dont think he shoudlve been perma banned, although I do believe a ban was the right choice.

Good luck!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:23 AM, Rhenic said:

+support

He clearly has remorse for his actions seeing how he put a lot of effort into his ban appeal.

Thanks for the quote!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 8/16/2018 at 9:38 PM, TimMeMeSSS said:

+Support

Good luck!

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

-support from my past experience when I’ve seen snarlax dealing whit sits before And what I’ve seen he hasn’t really perma banned someone for a reason like that I think that you are not telling the full story of what happend I may be wrong but it will be a -support from me 

8 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support from my past experience when I’ve seen snarlax dealing whit sits before And what I’ve seen he hasn’t really perma banned someone for a reason like that I think that you are not telling the full story of what happend I may be wrong but it will be a -support from me 

Let’s just get snars side of it so we can really know what happened 

• Fame locked this topic