Ban appeal (please read)

awsomekid206

Steam Name: 3yy b0zz

Ingame Name: Massacre b0sS

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125726158

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Zeeptin

Reason for Ban: "68 warns.............."

Dispute: First off, my warns are mostly false. And most of my warns don't even consider an admin sit, someone calls in an admin, and usually, the admin warns me and teleport me back. And most of my warns are false due to the similar names of people on the server, and I dont usually notice until i go to my warns, or an admin goes to my warns, and tells me about my warns, and I look at them, most of my warns dont include a sit. Im not saying all my warns are false, but I usually say th truth, and I barely have any evidence and I cannot download a video software, and usually screenshots dont do it all well, and then im the one "lying" due to my evidence not being good enough. I miss GamingLight already and I really love the server, and its hard to understand many things at once, but at the same time, I understand the MOTD enough to know that I can fight my way out of a warn, and tell the admin why, or usually the admin doesnt care about what i have to say, and warns me on the spot because he doesnt care about my explanation. Usually, a admin sit goes like this for me. I get teleported to a roof of a building, they ask why I did something. I say why "I had a hit" "raiding" "mugging" etc. But the other guy says otherwise, because he thinks my advert was for a different person, or they believe that they didnt have a hit and that I was lying, etc. So usually im being warned because someone doesnt know how to handle being killed or anything. Other than that thats all I have to say other than me being falsely warned all the time. I dont appeal them since i dont have evidence of the false warn because a screenshot just shows the warn, but everything else. So yea. I hope I get un banned and I try to become a better person, and admit to my mistakes like always. Thank you.

+Support

• Most of the warns were false he just didn't appeal them
  • I have known this guy for a bit now and he hasn't broken a rule since he just got back
  • In my opinion He should be allowed 1 more chance
  • And maybe he can change the way he acts

I hope you can get that 1 More chance "A mexican" You're a great guy and you deserve to play on the community.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

10 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Most of the warns were false he just didn't appeal them
  • I have known this guy for a bit now and he hasn't broken a rule since he just got back
  • In my opinion He should be allowed 1 more chance
  • And maybe he can change the way he acts

I hope you can get that 1 More chance "A mexican" You're a great guy and you deserve to play on the community.

Munchies I love you man. I really appreciate that you are on my side for this one. You understand what im going through. I really appreciate what you are doing to help. 

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

-Support
You had sooo many chances to stop breaking the rules. I highly doubt all 68 or even close to 68 of your warns are false or duplicates. 

I mean like Rhenic said I doubt 68 or close where false and I mean if zeeptin banned you, you messed 

Edited by calcraw23

And i just learned that warning people without a sit is against the staff handbook. Even more reasons. The staff that did it got lucky since I never knew that rule.

Also, whenever I try calling an admin on someone, like I called an admin on someone for sniping me, which I called RDM since he just sniped me out of nowhere. Then during the sit, the admin told me he was wanted, and technically he could shoot Government since he is trying to get away. So, the next day, I was wanted, so I shot at officers that tried to make contact with me. But I was the one in trouble. I got warned for RDM. So know I feel like I cant trust anything an admin or anyone says to me.

3 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-Support
You had sooo many chances to stop breaking the rules. I highly doubt all 68 or even close to 68 of your warns are false or duplicates. 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Ok READ THE ENTIRE THING FIRST BEFORE SAYING I SHOULD'VE APPEALED MY WARNS! I SAY THAT A SCREENSHOT IS NOT ENOUGH TO APPEAL THE WARN! EVEN THE ADMINS HAVE TOLD ME, AND I HAVE NO RECORDING SOFTWARE!

1 hour ago, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

If your warns are sincerely false, you should have appealed them.

I highly doubt most of your warns are dupes or false

Didn't stop breaking rules, IMO, does not get unbanned

First, I said that a screenshot is not enough to appeal a warn. It doesn't say how its false, how it was tooken care of, It would be a waste of time to even try because even the admins told me, a screenshot just shows the warn, thats it.

+suppport he did do things wrong yes, but everyone does he is a good player he rp wells and should be unbanned he worked to hard on the server just to be banned perma, yes  68 warning's is bad but he put alot of dedication in the server and deserves to play on the server

8 minutes ago, Chip Chip said:

+suppport he did do things wrong yes, but everyone does he is a good player he rp wells and should be unbanned he worked to hard on the server just to be banned perma, yes  68 warning's is bad but he put alot of dedication in the server and deserves to play on the server

Chip, you're a good sport. Almost everyone calls me a minge, and since when? Defending my property isn't minging. You understand me man.

-support

Sorry man. 68 is such a high amount of warns and the only possible way that you can even get that many is not wanted to read the rules.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

2 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

-Support

If your warns are sincerely false, you should have appealed them.

I highly doubt most of your warns are dupes or false

Didn't stop breaking rules, IMO, does not get unbanned

9 minutes ago, Felix said:

-support

Sorry man. 68 is such a high amount of warns and the only possible way that you can even get that many is not wanted to read the rules.

I agree with all this, You warn amount is really high so you had so many chances

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP

2 hours ago, awsomekid206 said:

Ok READ THE ENTIRE THING FIRST BEFORE SAYING I SHOULD'VE APPEALED MY WARNS! I SAY THAT A SCREENSHOT IS NOT ENOUGH TO APPEAL THE WARN! EVEN THE ADMINS HAVE TOLD ME, AND I HAVE NO RECORDING SOFTWARE!

First, I said that a screenshot is not enough to appeal a warn. It doesn't say how its false, how it was tooken care of, It would be a waste of time to even try because even the admins told me, a screenshot just shows the warn, thats it.

Screenshot of the warn is enough evidence if you back it up with a story, IF the warning is truly False. That is no excuse

I didnt even know what appealing my warns was until some time ago... Not long ago but we had the old map which we changed the map to the original.

Also most of the time I call an admin, and I have to wait and I forget why I called one when someone teleports to me. 

Sometimes I dont even bother calling an admin due to the staff ratio being removed and nobody gets on. Even a off duty wont help, they just run or dont help at all.

5 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

I don't believe you are truly sorry for this. Your actions here completely state otherwise. I honestly don't believe the fact that you have really understood the insanity in your actions. 68 warnings? You have been given SO many chances before in the past, and you still do things like in this post I linked. Also, before anything, yes I did read your appeal entirely. 

B0ss Had 59 and was Perm banned, You have 68 so you had more chances then he did

49 minutes ago, Voxis said:

Wait was there 2 of them? 

No, Just saying B0ss was banned for being a minge and he only had 59, This guy has 68

• Fame locked this topic