Farewell, I’ll miss all of you

October

Well this is it, farewell. I’ll try to come back due to the large amount of respect I’ve seen on all the gaminglight servers I’ve been on (from milRP to pRP my main and sRP which I was only on to get trained as an ST). Everyone I’ve interacted with has been so kind, and during my retirement speech I had almost the entire server coming out to say how they’ll miss me. I’ll miss all of you. I must say that even though I’m leaving, I feel I’m still apart of the community as I’ll be on forums and maybe TS. Thank you for everything. 

@Zeeptin thank you for your kind words you sent me recently, and thank you for running these awesome servers. 

@Gaur you’re a cool guy, I remember when you were a senior mod. You were pretty chill back when we played together. 

@Snarlax Snar Snar Snar... I miss the fire balloons. You still look like my caddy. You were a fun guy, and I enjoyed your little events. 

@NoOne finally got the password to the fbi command room for you. That’ll be 20 robux. 

@gamikzone the chillest SA. 

@igneouscheatah Ingots. 

I’ll miss all of you. Thank you for this. ;D 

Lol I’m not sure what’s gonna happen to my custom class. 

~OCtober

You’ve all earned my signature of respect. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

7 hours ago, Felix said:

Sad to see you go man. Best of luck in your future 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 8/16/2018 at 12:59 AM, Rhenic said:

Sad to see you go October. Hopefully this isn't goodbye forever ?

32 minutes ago, Zeeptin said:

Maybe we will see you in.......October?

On 8/16/2018 at 1:55 PM, Felix said:

Sad to see you go man. Best of luck in your future 

I didn't really get to know you much, but you were apart of the Gaminglight community wich makes me think you were a great guy and were very nice. I might understand what you're going through. I whish I got to know you more. Have a Good Time Later in Life, Good Luck. ❤️  :_(

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, October said:

Shoot I gotta change my name to December cuz that’s when you’ll see me. 

Wait fr? Are you coming back in december or something?

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

Wait fr? Are you coming back in december or something?

Well I could possibly be back during breaks, ie thanksgiving Christmas spring break parents weekend and the summer. First up is parents weekend but that’s 4 days (2 or 3 in my hometown) so I probably won’t be back. Then we’ve got 2 weeks at thanksgiving, a month for Christmas 2 weeks for spring etc. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, October said:

Well I could possibly be back during breaks, ie thanksgiving Christmas spring break parents weekend and the summer. First up is parents weekend but that’s 4 days (2 or 3 in my hometown) so I probably won’t be back. Then we’ve got 2 weeks at thanksgiving, a month for Christmas 2 weeks for spring etc. 

Nice see you then!

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

Maybe we will see you in.......October?

ok now tha is funny

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

On 8/15/2018 at 9:35 PM, October said:

Well this is it, farewell. I’ll try to come back due to the large amount of respect I’ve seen on all the gaminglight servers I’ve been on (from milRP to pRP my main and sRP which I was only on to get trained as an ST). Everyone I’ve interacted with has been so kind, and during my retirement speech I had almost the entire server coming out to say how they’ll miss me. I’ll miss all of you. I must say that even though I’m leaving, I feel I’m still apart of the community as I’ll be on forums and maybe TS. Thank you for everything. 

@Zeeptin thank you for your kind words you sent me recently, and thank you for running these awesome servers. 

@Gaur you’re a cool guy, I remember when you were a senior mod. You were pretty chill back when we played together. 

@Snarlax Snar Snar Snar... I miss the fire balloons. You still look like my caddy. You were a fun guy, and I enjoyed your little events. 

@NoOne finally got the password to the fbi command room for you. That’ll be 20 robux. 

@gamikzone the chillest SA. 

@igneouscheatah Ingots. 

I’ll miss all of you. Thank you for this. ;D 

Lol I’m not sure what’s gonna happen to my custom class. 

~OCtober

You’ve all earned my signature of respect. 

I loved to RP as SS with you :(((( I’ll miss you 

Edited by Kiki

• Bread locked this topic