Removing the Need to pay for Judge

Wolfgangg

What you want to see? - Adding an application for Judge and removing the need to pay for it.

Why should we add it? - This should be added to better facilitate roleplay and allow access to the job for the mature players who do not have the funds to pay for it. 

What are the advantages of having this? -
Advantages include:
-More active judges 
-A way to tell if someone is mature with a well-written application, instead of trying your luck with a random donator.
-A way to have multiple people with the judge job to take over if someone gets bored (Normally if someone ever gets on judge-which is extremely rare-they’re on for 30 minutes and just get off)

Who is it mainly for? - This is mainly for the players who enjoy the legal aspect of the roleplay and for the benefit of the entire server. 

For those that are concerned that the ones that bought judge would need to be compensated, I’m sure there would be a way to give them store credits or in-game currency, if there is anyone that would even care, knowing that the number of people that ever roleplay as the job is close to zero.

Edited by Agustus Jones

3 hours ago, Rhenic said:

I see where you're coming. If this were implemented, what if we made it so you had to buy the whitelist for judge if accepted, or even before applying (obviously not before each application if denied, but a one time purchase). That way, it remains a donation option, but for more serious judges.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

16 hours ago, XTatic said:

- support asking for people to look for it in gen chat.....

just cus he advertised it a little doesnt mean it shouldnt be considered

14 hours ago, Rhenic said:

I see where you're coming. If this were implemented, what if we made it so you had to buy the whitelist for judge if accepted, or even before applying (obviously not before each application if denied, but a one time purchase). That way, it remains a donation option, but for more serious judges.

ya but that worsens the issue of the low amount of judges

+support the court system should be made more serious.  it will help the server rp a lot

• Thanks 1

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

I have been hypothesizing numerous ideas in my head that would satisfy everyone in this suggestion. So far I think that it can be kept as a donator job with an application (To keep donations flowing into the server), but only as long as we seriously focus on adding a “legal department” to get the people who are craving legal roleplay hyped up and anxious to get started. Therefore leading to an influx of people willing to spend the money for Judge. I would still rather see Judge just be granted via application without a fee as I stated in my original post, but this would suffice if the money coming from Judge donations is really that significant to the livelihood of the server.

On 8/16/2018 at 11:22 PM, Rhenic said:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kiki said:

-support I already paid for it, if you want the judge you should pay for it.

Don't be such a downer, I like this, but would also like to see it as an application not a Donator. I don't think you should have to pay for it at all. Maybe having longer jail times as well would make people want to not be a copbaiter as much?

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

1 minute ago, Jason Tucker said:

Don't be such a downer, I like this, but would also like to see it as an application not a Donator. I don't think you should have to pay for it at all. Maybe having longer jail times as well would make people want to not be a copbaiter as much?

Eh that’s true. I think it would be better as an app.

Just now, Kiki said:

Eh that’s true. I think it would be better as an app.

Not everyone has money so then it would expand the number of judges and the quality of them. 

This would help with quantity and quality. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:22 AM, Rhenic said:

Hello Agustus Jones,

I see where you're coming. It would be great to have this removed as I'm trying to make it a whitelist only so people can apply for it and that it will be some sort a department if you know what I mean. Overall this is a great suggestion and I would like to see this removed!

+Support

~ Senior-Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+/- Support

Those who have paid for the judge whitelist would feel like they've wasted money.

I'll + Support if those who payed for Judge get a credit refund back to their accounts so they could spent it on something else if Judge was to become free.