BSI Prob Invest Dice Report

Meh

Your In-game: Meh

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:205797633

The player's name in-game: BSI Prob Invest Dice

The player's steam name (If you know it): I tried to find it, but i couldn't.

What did the player do: The player restrained me with restraints as BSI, and continued to gag me and take my stuff when I was restrained, and later unrestrained me anlong with one other individual.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 0BBAD61B3683F47A75675513BD8CFFCA9A7D827D

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn, maybe a demotion or a strike in BSI.

Any extra information: This person also tazed and shot me earlier, but I don't have any proof for those accusations only this. Also, in the photo you can see he's using restraints as he gags me so I can't call the admin for help. I would be OK if he did it as a meme for like a second, but this was quite annoying and let someone steal my chainsaw, my guns, and my money.

-Support

I do not believe this evidence is valid, it shows him holding restraints and you guys with hands behind your back. And i believe you can call an admin while gagged (Correct me if im wrong) 

Your Story doesn't seem like dice at all, but if you can come up with more evidence i'll gladly plus support, until then -Support.

-Support

I agree with BrycE, In my opinion this evidence is not valid. This only shows him holding restrains. If this is true this should be dealt with however whilst you are gagged with restraints you can still call an staff member, if this did happen why wasn’t your first instinct to call an admin??

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

13 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

I do not believe this evidence is valid, it shows him holding restraints and you guys with hands behind your back. And i believe you can call an admin while gagged (Correct me if im wrong) 

Your Story doesn't seem like dice at all, but if you can come up with more evidence i'll gladly plus support, until then -Support.

On 8/14/2018 at 11:32 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

On 8/15/2018 at 9:54 AM, Danny Muller said:

-Support

I agree with BrycE, In my opinion this evidence is not valid. This only shows him holding restrains. If this is true this should be dealt with however whilst you are gagged with restraints you can still call an staff member, if this did happen why wasn’t your first instinct to call an admin??

On 8/14/2018 at 8:32 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor