October’s resignation (please read it all before commenting)

October

Now look everyone, 

There are many contributors as to why I’m leaving FBI command, for starters I’m going to boarding school, and I probably won’t be able to play at all out there. Secondly I have had a lot of pain in my life for a very long time, and gaminglight used to be an escape for that, but sadly it no longer is as I’m abused for being on gaminglight by my family who has practically disowned me. My mother said to me recently “change your last name, you’re not a true Griffin.” I want to be remembered as kind and fun loving October, not depressed, suicidal, and inactive October who’s an asshole to everyone. Truthfully this is for the betterment of everyone. Now I’ve been in FBI since NoOne was the director (some of you new faces might not even know who NoOne is). Well, to say the least I’ve been here for awhile. I remember when I was a young PA with Gamik, and we would constantly do undercover busts. Those are the memories I want, laughing and smiling. I just want you all to know that you all mean something to me. Now a few honorable mentions. 

@gamikzone you and I were PA’s together. Truthfully I’ve always looked up to you as the support of a family I’ve never had, but I never had the balls to say that to you. Thank you Gamik. 

@balloonhail4979 you’re a great guy, and when they were looking for a COS/DCOS after Jack Black left you totally deserved it. I was petty and jealous that you got it, but you’re a really cool guy. I want to thank you for all the help you’ve given me. 

@ColeSoft Grey same as Balloon in the COS/DCOS scenario, but my activity was dropping down and truthfully you deserved it more. You had already been COS and got demoted to PA unfairly. You’ve been a great friend. 

@Jeff M. you’ve been a great friend. Now I know we’ve been fighting recently due to me striking you, and I’m sorry. The issue has been resolved and it’s revoked. I hope you remember the good times and not these recent bad times. I remember that giant base you built in the ally and we jumped onto the roof and the SNR didn’t believe we had a hostage, and just started shooting and wound up killing the hostage. 

Now I know I don’t get to pick my replacement, but I’d prefer for @Danny Muller to get it. He’s very responsible and deserves this rank. I trust him, and believe that he will make a great DCOS in my absence. It is up to FBI high command to decide. 

And to all of the FBI agents that I’ve met and had interactions with I’m proud to call you fellow agents.

Please remember me in the good old days, and not my inactive depressed self now a days. 

This is RA5’s last 10-7 call to dispatch.

Edited by October
  • Like 1
  • Sad 6

Good luck at boarding school, I wish you the best. Add me on discord if you can message me at all, i'd like to hear from you everyone once in a while.

• Like 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

27 minutes ago, Finch said:

Good luck at boarding school, I wish you the best. Add me on discord if you can message me at all, i'd like to hear from you everyone once in a while.

^^

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

Thank you October for your contribution towards the FBI, You were a great SAIC and an even better DCOS, Sad to see you go. If you want to add me in discord we are already in a group DM. Add me though there

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Sad to see you go october. You where a great mate. If you want my discord is clubpenglorp.cam#7523 . You’ll be missed.

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I will miss you october. As will everyone else. You were a great roleplayer and we hope the best for you. My Discord is Laureline #8454. If you ever need anyone to talk to just call. Miss you Bud and may the odds be ever in your favor. :3 

P.s. Gaminglight will always welcome you with open arms. (If they dont ill make em pay XD)<---Not a Threat

Edited by Laureline
  • Gaminglight Love 1

i am so sorry it took me so long to respond to the resignation of October but I have decide that this Resignation is

DENIED

great Member You Will Be Miss but Serious GET YOUR A** BACK IN THE OFFICE BEFORE I FIRE YOU

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.