Family Rules

Hannah

What you want to see?  Family rules 

-Why should we add it?  I think family rules will balance out the server as all tac units are getting a nerf and it isn't fair that  a family with like 10-20 people could  just become friends and take down the pd I think the max should be   no larger than  7  people raiding the  bank or in the same family 

-What are the advantages of having this? Balances everything fairly as tac units bsi and other departments got an really  unbalanced  nerf 

-Who is it mainly for?   tac units/pd 

-Links to any content -

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

Raids on such facilities are already hard enough to do successfully even when you have 10-20 people, due to the overwhelming size of the police force and the special gadgets they possess.

It is only fair that the server allows the "power in numbers" technique for raids because it is a very intelligent strategy and one of the only ones that ever work. It is the job of the police on the server to figure out how to train to combat it without running straight to administrators.

Edited by Agustus Jones

4 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

So what about 30+ police force and gas grenade?

we both know pd are super easy to kill 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

7 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

we both know pd are super easy to kill 

With speed and bunny hopping shotgunner troopers. BSI super speedy nova shotgun rusher, All PD with P90 speedy. SRT& SWAT combine. IDK how they are all super easy to kill.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

3 hours ago, Agustus Jones said:

-Support

Raids on such facilities are already hard enough to do successfully even when you have 10-20 people, due to the overwhelming size of the police force and the special gadgets they possess.

It is only fair that the server allows the "power in numbers" technique for raids because it is a very intelligent strategy and one of the only ones that ever work. It is the job of the police on the server to figure out how to train to combat it without running straight to administrators.

+support

Me and my two other partners in crime did a bank raid and we easily killed SWAT,FBI,PD,Trooper,and SRT. Not only do SWAT take like 3 or 2 shots to the head with an AWP this is going to be every tac team now and even BSI and FBI are getting a massive armor nerf too their armor. Doing banks raid are going to be way to ease with 5 or more people. The only way tac team win now is when they use gas and that's hard to get in most tac departments. I also just want to say it's going to be almost impossible to get into bases that have very scummy layouts and have like 10 people in them like it was already hard enough.

all tac units armor are 175 

this is just my opinion 

Edited by JMS

40 minutes ago, JMS said:

+support

Me and my two other partners in crime did a bank raid and we easily killed SWAT,FBI,PD,Trooper,and SRT. Not only do SWAT take like 3 or 2 shots to the head with an AWP this is going to be every tac team now and even BSI and FBI are getting a massive armor nerf too their armor. Doing banks raid are going to be way to ease with 5 or more people. The only way tac team win now is when they use gas and that's hard to get in most tac departments. I also just want to say it's going to be almost impossible to get into bases that have very scummy layouts and have like 10 people in them like it was already hard enough.

Is this post a joke?

The AWP is one of the, if not the most powerful weapon in the server, it’s inane that it would have to take three shots to the head to kill someone. Honestly, this debuff is a spectacular opportunity for PD to get their shit together and start actually training breaching and negotiation tactics instead of just rushing with Novas and other high powered shotguns and relying on their insane amount of amour to keep them safe. This is a wonderful update that will do nothing but increase roleplay on the server and make PD start thinking about their actions.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, JMS said:

+support

this is just my opinion 

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

11 hours ago, Agustus Jones said:

-Support

6 hours ago, JMS said:

+support

this is just my opinion 

CERT Armour for medic and normal trooper is 150 -_- 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

• Fame locked this topic