False warn

JuStIniSsIcK45

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:229149166

The admin's name in-game: Donta on Duty

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: resoawning without ems

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it’s case cause I just joined the server and was getting used to it cause all I played was dark rp and I never knew about respawning without ems and I wish that I did I think it’s false I should of got a verbal warning not a written one and I just joined the server so I didn’t know much.

Any extra information: Donta is a Donor  as a Modder should know what eh aha to do but should be trained at mod 

+/- Support
Depending on your play time I agree that it should have been a verbal however, and this is my opinion only, when you first join the server the MOTD is the the thing you see. There is no excuse for not knowing a rule if you are new because by closing the menu that pops onto your screen when you join, you after to all the rules and agree if you break any it will result in a warning. Overall it seems like you are sorry about it and it could have just been a verbal.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

2 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

+/- Support
Depending on your play time I agree that it should have been a verbal however, and this is my opinion only, when you first join the server the MOTD is the the thing you see. There is no excuse for not knowing a rule if you are new because by closing the menu that pops onto your screen when you join, you after to all the rules and agree if you break any it will result in a warning. Overall it seems like you are sorry about it and it could have just been a verbal.

Dannay I really understand but I play on a laptop and my game crashes a lot and I under stand I should of but for a little thing (respawning without ems) how should I know 

Once again when you load into the server the first thing you see is the MOTD, I dont think you deserve the warning and it should have been a verbal however you did break a rule when the MOTD is clear

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

5 hours ago, faizanmirza908 said:

+/- Support 

Reasons above- Like Rhenic said, when you press close you are agreeing to the rules and MOTD of the server. I would have given you a verbal but it is the admins descrition.

Not gonna lie pressing close doesnt make you agree to anything

You dont see that on ToS now do ya?