GET RIde Of The things that lag that not needed

Jake Croft

What you want to see? - GET Ride Of THe stuff that can lower the lag that not needed

Why should we add it? - It Will Stop Lag

What are the advantages of having this? -Stoping lag

Who is it mainly for? -The Sever

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Jake Croft
Fix

-support although i would love for the lag to not exist the fact of taking away  stuff people payed for with real money just because it is not needed  is in my opinion not the answer thats how they keep the server running id want to lower max to 50 and have a 2nd server both 50 player max 

veritas and aequitas

penguins

8 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

Like what? 

Sidenote: Didn't expect someone apart one of our teams would make a post like this.

Well I just tired of lagging when there only 50 people on and it lags like there 100 and people say lower the player count and blame it the players before some thing where added yo could have 90 people on and not much lag I don't know why it know being so laggy recently but it makes it hard for everyone to play 

8 hours ago, Sassi said:

What Zeeptin said,

he starts taking off stuff people complain

Not really anything that can be changed you just need a beefy pc

My PC is pretty good my main PC is being fixed 

9 hours ago, penguin said:

-support although i would love for the lag to not exist the fact of taking away  stuff people payed for with real money just because it is not needed  is in my opinion not the answer thats how they keep the server running id want to lower max to 50 and have a 2nd server both 50 player max 

that would cause many issue with departments

19 hours ago, Injoker said:

If you actually go through all the addons and make a list of what is and isn’t needed smt will probably look at it like they did with swrp. 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic