9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Danny Muller

What is your steam name?: [GL] Danny 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:32600397

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on a server called XanthGaming, However the owner shut it down so he could join the army, I was also staff on a server called DeltaGaming however that also shut down.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 20th 2017

What date did you make your forums account?  July 29th 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Donator Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server? 3

Have you donated? Indeed i have

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes i have and i fully understand it

Timezone: BST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Hello My name is Danny Muller and I'm currently applying to Join the staff team as a trial moderator. The reason i would like to join the staff team is as follows, Currently i have been a donator moderator for multiple weeks and i enjoyed every moment of it. I would love to join the staff team to help out my community and help keep gaming light on top. I have already been staff on two big servers so i have previous experiences both as a Manager and a Moderator. I am active on the forums, in game and in team-speak and have already had experience  as a staff member on gaming light. If i was accepted as staff i could bring a new look on things. I understand the community as i have been playing for over a year now, I also understand that not all new players are use to the MOTD so i am under standing and wont straight up warn them unless they are blatantly breaking rules or they are a repeat offender. I love this community and would greatly appreciate it if i was given a chance to prove my self in the staff team. Thank you for reading this and i would love the opportunity to get involved in the team that makes gaming-light work.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was RDMing i would bring them to the sit, Once in the sit if all they were doing is Curing i would gag them if they were doing it verbally however if they were doing though chat i would mute them, Once the cursing was dealt with i would get onto the RDM. As in this scenario i would only be a trial moderator i would get a higher up staff member to Minge them for 10,000 seconds due to the MRDM. I would then warn them for "MRDM | Staff Dis (If the cursing was directed to me) | Player Dis (If the cursing was directed to the player)" Then i would put the player down who reported him and continue to take sits.

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

46 minutes ago, Roz said:

+Support, Very Active on the server

+Support Very kind person whilst handling sits

+Support Very serious and handles sits with respect

+Support Good Person Overall

Edited by Jeff M.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

• Fame locked this topic