RB Family - Ban Request

ExoTic Maddog

Your In-game: SWAT CPL ExoTic Maddog XR08

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125339230

The player's name in-game: RB BILLY bOB; RB Darthh; RB BadAim

The player's steam name (If you know it):  STEAM_0:0:430752207 

What did the player do: MASS RDM; NITRP; PLAYER DIS; FAILING RP; MIC SPAM; BROKE NRL;  RACISM 

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe they should get ban on Gaminglight because stuff like this makes rp and videos worst and makes the server look bad. I try to make a video as myself of being SWAT each minge we catch and take out makes RP for everyone a whole lot better. The Staff member talk to them but has done nothing about warns/jail time/minge time he let them RDM and Break all the rules they could have. This why I want them ban of the Community to make RP for everyone better. Minges like this should not be allowed at any given time.

Any extra information: Read chat look at the video and understand whats happening. Any questions I will reply on.

• Manager

-/+ Support

-Perma is way to long

+I have seen him teaming up with SWAT and SRT a lot

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/- Support

I do think that a permanent ban is a very harsh punishment for them. I think an acceptable punishment would be a 1 or 2 weeks ban. The evidence shows a lot of things, and I also do see them minge on the server a lot.

Edited by Dane

MAJOR +SUPPORT  I don't think a perm ban but I do think   they should get a warning and a big minge for this

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

as i feel like this could have been handled ingame i Think that a perma ban is too hard a 1 week ban should be enough

+/- support 

there was a mod in game who didn't even do anything they saw them rdming 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

I do think that a permanent ban is a very harsh punishment for them. I think an acceptable punishment would be a 1 or 2 weeks ban. The evidence shows a lot of things, and I also do see them minge on the server a lot.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

3 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

3 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

14 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

veritas and aequitas

penguins

On 8/13/2018 at 8:21 AM, Dane said:

+/- Support

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:21 AM, Dane said:

+/- Support

1-2 week ban would do it. Not Perma!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 8/13/2018 at 8:21 AM, Dane said:

+/- Support

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You.