Jeff M Strike Appeal

Jeff M.

Name: Jeff M 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94651723
Warning Reason: 
Breaking PTS multiple times (can be appealed)
Why Do You Feel Like This Strike Is False: This strike was false because I told someone to get back on the garage during training because Both October and Danny said to get and stay on the garage and he was moving. This person was John Kill. Honestly this strike is false because breaking PTS to began with is not accepted able and being a fellow FBI agent i was helping the person out. I still dont realize the fact that he was strike and i was strike too. He should not only be strike but possibly demoted for acting like he is better then everyone else and thinks he is command. This is complete false because of the fact that he was breaking rules first.  

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

+Support
Jeff did talk out of PTS however he was telling John Kill (Who has been dealt with by October) to get back in line after john stepped out, John stepped out of line every time me and October went in the house during training. He broke the SOP as well however this was dealt with a strike, During the training i wrote the names of everyone who was speaking when they didn't have PTS. I understand his point of view where he has been striked for telling someone to get back in line. Personally i believe this report can be looked at either way however after speaking to everyone who was present i believe this strike should be removed. I apologise for anything that happened during our training today or during the aftermath.
-FBI SAIC Danny SAF9

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/12/2018 at 6:33 PM, Danny Muller said:

+Support
Jeff did talk out of PTS however he was telling John Kill (Who has been dealt with by October) to get back in line after john stepped out, John stepped out of line every time me and October went in the house during training. He broke the SOP as well however this was dealt with a strike, During the training i wrote the names of everyone who was speaking when they didn't have PTS. I understand his point of view where he has been striked for telling someone to get back in line. Personally i believe this report can be looked at either way however after speaking to everyone who was present i believe this strike should be removed. I apologise for anything that happened during our training today or during the aftermath.
-FBI SAIC Danny SAF9

On 8/12/2018 at 9:33 PM, Danny Muller said:

+Support
-FBI SAIC Danny SAF9

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.