Felix False Warn

Roz

Should my warn be  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should my warn be removed

29 minutes ago, 911dog1 said:

He said bald head, you're bald IN GAME, it wouldn't be player dis.

MAJOR +Support Should've been taken up with PD command considering he is talking about his rank and it was said in character.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ? BrycE ? said:

MAJOR +Support Should've been taken up with PD command considering he is talking about his rank and it was said in character.

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

7 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

We did take it up to command and it was Felix that I brought it up to

1 minute ago, ? BrycE ? said:

It was said INGAME, your player model for FBI IS BALD, He should not have been warned for in-game actions as this. 

Thank you someone understands the situation 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

2 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

It was said INGAME, your player model for FBI IS BALD, He should not have been warned for in-game actions as this. 

Agreed, I have people saying "Danny your bold" all the time however i do not act upon it as it is a Ingame model not a actual out of character thing

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

@911dog1

Listen, this post is for community feedback, we have heard your feedback, stop arguing. If SMT believes its a false, then it'll be removed. You were not the person who warned him, you shouldn't be arguing here to begin with. Now-

53 minutes ago, 911dog1 said:

Yes let’s the the Community give their word

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

That evidence does not show enough it could be forged. 

When I scroll into it closely I see the stiff in the back of the text. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||