Roz

Should my warn be  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should my warn be removed

Your In-game: Roz

The admin's name in-game: Felix 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:Playerdiss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/cedef7066c05264b536327a7aee82efd

Why do you think this warn was false: While I was playing as SGT he would not stop talking about how he was higher up then me and could boss me around. This really angered me, saying he kept trying to boss me around and just ruin my RP experience. I simply told him, "You aint shit" and then told him stop acting like it and bossing me around when im not even associating with him. He then contacted an admin to get me warned for saying "he aint shit". I feel this is false because I never directly made fun of him. I simply put him in his place for being rude to me and trying to make me do stuff 24/7 and ruining my RP experience. 

Any extra information: I have 1 warning now on gaminglight and would like it to stay at 0 until a bad situation happens (not that I will do anything)

1 minute ago, 911dog1 said:

I was simply putting you in your place because you were disrespecting me ? you also lied to FBI about me calling you names and got my strike removed on FBI, You are a known liar and a bully. I don't appreciate your actions and people can back me up with your actions of being a bully 

3 minutes ago, 911dog1 said:

That evidence does not show enough it could be forged. 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

1 minute ago, Roz said:

I was simply putting you in your place because you were disrespecting me ? you also lied to FBI about me calling you names and got my strike removed on FBI, You are a known liar and a bully. I don't appreciate your actions and people can back me up with your actions of being a bully 

ok just stop lieing i dont lie and im not a bully and we already had this fight with FBI higher ups plus i got striked bc i used a gun i wasnt supposed to use i could of not told them  but no i told they

1 minute ago, Jeff M. said:

That evidence does not show enough it could be forged. 

how can i be forged i simply scroled up on the chat thing and took a picher bc felix want me to

I already talked to super admins about it you were disrespecting me and we all didnt like you doing it. You were disrespecting us making us feel bad. FBI is about making people feel welcomed as a family, and having love and support for everybody. You made fun of us, made us feel bad, and put yourself in a commanding position, trying to make us feel bad

1 minute ago, 911dog1 said:

ok just stop lieing i dont lie and im not a bully and we already had this fight with FBI higher ups plus i got striked bc i used a gun i wasnt supposed to use i could of not told them  but no i told they

I would think about that again you lied right to us so i dont understand why you are still fighting it like get over it our Strike apps are probably going to get accepted anyway so as a Nip member and all of my fellow nip members and everyone else that was apart of this we are now going to stop responding to the warn. Again this is not your warn to talk about FBI this is for calling someone a kid that he doesn't know. Also your proof was already handled with. It still could have been forged. Both of your pictures are solved so i prefer if you just stop talking about his warn report.

Just now, 911dog1 said:

Also it shows him player dissing me like more than once bc when felix roz and i were on a roof he called me a little kid and we showed him the pics so that is why he was warned

I never called you a little kid in context of shaming you. i called you a little kid simply on your age and your voice. i WAS NOT and i repeat WAS not disrescpting you by calling you a little kid. and I called you a kid I said. "This kid is getting me warned for putting him in his place after he disrespected me and tried to make me feel bad cause im only a PA". That is not disrespect sorry to say

2 minutes ago, Roz said:

I already talked to super admins about it you were disrespecting me and we all didnt like you doing it. You were disrespecting us making us feel bad. FBI is about making people feel welcomed as a family, and having love and support for everybody. You made fun of us, made us feel bad, and put yourself in a commanding position, trying to make us feel bad

Frist off we already talk about it in FBI and seconed off i just reready your reason why and it is completly not true we warned you for calling me a kid and felix was there thats why you got warned

Just now, 911dog1 said:

Frist off we already talk about it in FBI and seconed off i just reready your reason why and it is completly not true we warned you for calling me a kid and felix was there thats why you got warned

Again calling someone  a kid in context like "fuck you little kid" is diss. I never used it like that I said "This kid is getting me warned" Never meant to degrade you nor offend you

1 minute ago, Roz said:

I never called you a little kid in context of shaming you. i called you a little kid simply on your age and your voice. i WAS NOT and i repeat WAS not disrescpting you by calling you a little kid. and I called you a kid I said. "This kid is getting me warned for putting him in his place after he disrespected me and tried to make me feel bad cause im only a PA". That is not disrespect sorry to say

but still in the pd meeting they said dont dissrespect higher ups and other departments

Just now, Roz said:

Again calling someone  a kid in context like "fuck you little kid" is diss. I never used it like that I said "This kid is getting me warned" Never meant to degrade you nor offend you

How about this we wait till Felix comes too this and lets see what he says ok

911dog1 can you stop bringing up that fact that he said kid. He said i dont know this kid as if he honestly that is not a warnable offese if anything 911dog1 you should be strike again or demoted from ssa for breaching the SOP x2 and breaking mass PTS 

You are not understanding what I am saying, I never said it to offend you. I said it as This kid got me warned. Is there any disrespect in that? No can you please stop replying to the forum now

You are not making any valid points nor proving your point anymore

11 minutes ago, Roz said:

Are you reporting Felix or John kill????

I brought you to the sit explained everything. I showed you the links he gave me, you looks at them and didnt deny you said that. So its not forged. You said and I qoute "go ahead and do what you have to do" that is why I went ahead and warned you

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

Just now, Felix said:

I brought you to the sit explained everything. I showed you the links he gave me, you looks at them and didnt deny you said that. So its not forged. You said and I qoute "go ahead and do what you have to do" that is why I went ahead and warned you

Yes this is my bad. I thought you were gonna demote me from SGT, and I did not think there was any way of getting out of it. If you explained that earlier on that it was a warning, not a demotion I would've explained this to you. My apologies

Just now, Felix said:

I support everything @Felix just said