Captain_ColdCuts

Should i be made Trial mod?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. trial mod?

1. What is your in-game name?: Fabio

2. What is your steam name?: Captain_Coldcuts

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:82224273

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) about a year and a half ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? around when i joined the community

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 8 from forever ago when i first joined 8 of them are active

9. Have you donated? yes

10. What rank are you applying for? trial mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes

12. Timezone: eastern 

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

1. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank:  due to the lack of active staff members i would like to sign on to help out. without a larger majority of staff the server falls into mass chaos. today ive been playing for 8 hours straight and i have yet to hear a sease fire to the mass RDM and NLR. If  i am made a trial mod then i vow to answer every sit i can, in as timley of a manor as possible. this is a great server we just need more moderation. i want to be the person to help with that. i want to be the person that gets rid of the minges and RDMers that plague us horribly. my vision is to return the server to its former glory heavily moderated and making it a safe fair fun experience for all players. i hope you find my application to your liking and if accepted i look forward to making GamingLight a better place.

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  i would tell them to calm down first, then i would ask what the problem is, then i would explain that they cant just go killing people for no reason. after that i will promptly warn them for mass RDM and Abusive language toward staff.

Edited by Captain_ColdCuts

-Support

• I see you on the server, but not that much
  • Forums activity needs to improve
  • Application could use a bit more effort

I see you on the server and you seem to be nice to others. But I do not think you are ready for staff yet. I think you should improve your activity and be known by other players, and especially work on your forums activity by posting more stuff on the forums. Best of luck!

6 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

I see you on the server and you seem to be nice to others. But I do not think you are ready for staff yet. I think you should improve your activity and be known by other players, and especially work on your forums activity by posting more stuff on the forums. Best of luck!

On 8/13/2018 at 4:59 AM, Dane said:

-Support

• Fame locked this topic