3 weeks

Rank Wanted:

Captian 

How many warns do you have?

Do you have a Working mic?

Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :

I have been commnad in pd for a good amount of time. I wouldn't consider it a long amount but a good amount. In my time as a lieutenant I have helped out countless pd members. I have helped them understand the rules and also brought justice to a problem they have been having. Weather it is a mingy OFC or SNR or it is some just being rude for no reason. I have shed light on good people who deserves promotions. I have been active in game and been doing a responsible job. Becoming a CPT would fit me so well because I would be able to promote more people who deserves there promotion. Also it would be another great responiblity for me. I am a very responible person and I can handle the rank extremely well like I have proved to do with my lieutenant rank. So you many think that 3 weeks isn't enough time mentally for me or you might think that i'm just some power hungry pd member. Well to me it's all about what I can do for the PD in general. I have came across some good ideas that I have brought up with command. in a total we are all one and all striveing to reach one goal and that is to better pd for the people who actually have a intention to roleplay on the server and also bring justice to the minge's who have there "fun" on the server. I am a trusted member of PD in the eyes of command (or at least I am lmao) and I will always bring attention for problem no matter what that circumstances are. Training Cadets isn't really something I do because I want the experience to be put on lower ranked people. What I normally do is supervise the cadet training. I am very active on the server and can take care of problems very fast. Also by becomeing a captain It would show my great skills as a pd member witch I have already proven in the time of 3 weeks of being a lieutenant. I am a hardworking member of pd and I will but my heart and soul into this community because it is one of the best community's out there. So in conclusion I hope this application has convinced you to accept me and +support me. and I would like to thank you for reading over my application and taking the time out of your day to read it and respond. Thanks ? -Ruinz

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yup

Edited by WreckedInRuinz

+Support

• Active in-game, in TeamSpeak and on the forums
  • Mature and professional in any situations
  • Friendly towards other players
  • Helps officers when they are in need
  • Actively supervises PD units when he is online
  • Application is well made and has great amount of effort
  • Enough time to apply for Captain

Overall, you deserve a chance on becoming a Captain of the PD. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

On 8/10/2018 at 9:43 PM, Dane said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

He definitely deserves this position. He’s active, kind, knowledgeable of codes and rules. He doesn’t overreact but gives fair punishments. He also doesn’t abuse his power. I’d say overall he’s a good guy and deserves CPT. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2018 at 2:43 AM, Dane said:

+Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/13/2018 at 3:43 PM, October said:

He definitely deserves this position. He’s active, kind, knowledgeable of codes and rules. He doesn’t overreact but gives fair punishments. He also doesn’t abuse his power. I’d say overall he’s a good guy and deserves CPT. 

^^ + Support