Scheffer

Soon..............................Maybe. Not relay. Maybe?

15 posts in this topic

Hello Scheffer,

While this looks amazing..This looks like the same situation with HVAP except less glitchy. If this is the case I assume stingers or some other countermeasure will become a common thing that or nerfs to the explosion radius at the least because that radius is huge.

43 minutes ago, Androntel said:

Too bad the skybox isn’t high enough

^^ it really isnt

11 minutes ago, Matricies said:

Hello Scheffer,

While this looks amazing..This looks like the same situation with HVAP except less glitchy. If this is the case I assume stingers or some other countermeasure will become a common thing that or nerfs to the explosion radius at the least because that radius is huge.

Its a joke post, if they add it itll be nerfed 😜

On 8/10/2018 at 2:16 PM, Tum-tumz said:

Why are you guys looking at the jet? The real treasure is that new map in the videos

XD

If the skybox were bigger this would be amazing, but it isn't big enough for jets at all, Helicopters can still be effective but jets and planes really have no business in the game without a bigger skybox in my opinion.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:47 PM, Tum-tumz said:

Its a joke post, if they add it itll be nerfed 😜

Don't plan to, and you can not nerf entities unless they specifically allow so in the options. These are not weapons...

5 minutes ago, John_ said:

Don't plan to, and you can not nerf entities unless they specifically allow so in the options. These are not weapons...

That beautiful thing about this pack you can Nerf the blast rages/damage of the missiles and bombs and guns so in the options menu : )