Should I Become a Captain?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become a Captain?

• Yes
    • No

9 posts in this topic

1. In Game Name: US Ranger 1LT Wolfdietrich

2. US Rank: 1LT

3. Two Officer Recommendations (COL-): US Ranger 1LT Carlson ~ US 35th SMA MAJ CPTMP Husk

4. How much time do you have on the server? (3 Day 10 Hour minimum): 5d 20h 32m 30s

5. Why should we trust you with Captain? (100 word minimum):

You should trust me with the rank of Captain because I have years of prior experience in Officer and Commanding Officer positions on different Gmod RP genres from SWRP, HaloRP, and recently MilitaryRP.  I have no reason to stop taking this server seriously just because of a promotion and I intend to continue being an active member of the community.  I can be trusted also because I have been able to gain the trust of many people on the server and now consider many of them my friends.  I would not begin being a nuisance and become a liability, especially because of where I am now and how I wish to advance in this server.  I would not just ruin my reputation on Gmod by being incompetent or abusive of this position.

6. Why do you want to be Captain? (100 word minimum):

I want to be Captain so I can help peoples' experience on the server as well as better organize the US Army Corps in battle.  I want to become a Captain so I can reward those who deserve it and punish those who have done wrong.  I would want to be a Captain so I can prove myself in this position as a capable leader and soldier by both bettering myself with even more experience and helping other people advance and gain experience as well as improve their ability in combat overall through better organization during combat through implementation of battle plans, strategies, as well as both smaller and larger units to more effectively fight the Russians.  I want to be able to be able to improve both my leadership and ability to help others as well.

7. How often can you be on?

1-3 Hours Daily [During School / Weekdays] ~ 3-6 Hours Daily [Weekends]

8. What is your timezone?
Pacific Standard Time.

7 hours ago, Dutch_Ruthless said:

+Support

+Great leader

+Always ready to lead

+Good soldier

I've Been Waiting to see you as a Officer Good luck

USAF MAJCOM MAJ Kilo

12 hours ago, Dutch_Ruthless said: