Funboy - False Warn Report

15 posts in this topic

Questions

Your In-game:  Jack Ron

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63686014

The admin's name in-game: CPT Funboy 1A83

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Prop climb

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/183de7eecfb0116ffb0a297a3e120add

Why do you think this warn was false: It is false because a while ago I climbed into suburbs house 10 with a car and an admin saw me to it. So I received a warn for it. After a while, other people were doing it and I asked an admin and the admin said it was fine to do that.

Any extra information:

Posted (edited)

+/- support it isn’t specified in the MOTD but you really shouldn’t be climbing stuff with cars.

Edited by Rhenic

37 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+/- support it isn’t specified in the MOTD but you really shouldn’t be climbing stuff with cars.

But it still is allowed so I shouldnt have got warned for it

Just now, JackTheGuy said:

But it still is allowed so I shouldnt have got warned for it

Well from the results of this appeal we will learn if it is allowed or not (if it’s accepted it is allowed, if it’s denied it’s not allowed)

• Haha 1

yes i had this happen to me also, i didn't get a warning for it, just a verbal warning not to do it again.

2 hours ago, Rhenic said:

3 hours ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

Using a car to jump over a fence isn't prop climb. 

+Support

We use cars in real life to jump over things and tac teams use bearcats to breach irl so I it's +Support.

I think I remember Fame saying something on this but I forgot. If we are going off of RP I would say + Support 

On 8/9/2018 at 12:02 PM, Yobo said:

We use cars in real life to jump over things and tac teams use bearcats to breach irl so I it's +Support.

Accepted

Go into the ban panel ( at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.