Should I be Staff?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Staff?

• Yes!
    • No.

1. What is your in-game name?: Meh Rose

2. What is your steam name?: Xieter

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM 0:0:205797633

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes, I have prior experience in staff with other servers, advancing up to Admin on Juicyland's Mexican Border RP and Moderator on a Cartel RP and Military RP for Luminary Networks. I also know many ULX commands and will not need to learn about it too much, although I may be rusty, for it was a while ago.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Roughly February of 2018?

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 19th.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank): VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 11, although I may need to explain why. This was one of my first RP servers on Garry's Mod, and I made many mistakes going into the server. I never knew long term how this community would affect me, and I was sort of a minge. I like to think that I have changed and I would also like to say I have been accepted as changed.

9. Have you donated? Yes, I purchased VIP+ and the chainsaw. I am also planning on getting Custom Class approximately next week or so from the time of this written application.

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes.

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that I should be part of this community's staff team because I personally love the community and believe that I should help and strengthen the community within my time in staff (If I make it). I think that I can be personable with the people and have a nice and friendly sit without taking things personal or biased so they both have a chance to speak their point. I can also be very calm in hard and pressuring situations with my history as a staff on Juicyland's Mexican Border RP. This position is perfect for me also because of my leadership skills and ability to communicate with people within the server as one of them other than just a higher up who sees in one eye. This community means so much to me and I think that I can steadily improve it by becoming staff. I also do well with other staff by being respectful to everyone no matter what rank they are, and I want to have them as companions not just as an acquaintance. I just remember from my last community how fun and nice it is being part of the team.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you: First, I would pull the person who is being accused of Mass RDM into a sit, then I would proceed to check logs/console to see what the certain set of circumstances are for that particular situation, and calm him down as much as I can and assure it will be fine. I would then issue a warn and call a higher staff to ultimately minge him for 10,000 seconds, but if there is no high-up on I would issue a minge for as long as I can.

• Like 1

+SUPPORT                                                               +ACTIVE                                                                    +GOOD APP                                                               +FRIENDLY                                                               +RESPETFUL

Edited by nightshadow445

2 hours ago, nightshadow445 said:

+SUPPORT                                                               +ACTIVE                                                                    +GOOD APP                                                               +FRIENDLY                                                               +RESPETFUL

5 hours ago, nightshadow445 said:

On 8/10/2018 at 12:16 AM, Joe Mama said:

+Support

- Very active

- Very friendly 

- Knows the rules

- Deserves a chance

Good luck! ?

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:08 PM, nightshadow445 said:

On 8/9/2018 at 12:08 PM, nightshadow445 said:

logan2.png

On 8/9/2018 at 12:08 PM, nightshadow445 said:

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

• Fame locked this topic